I think I might have gotten too used to diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Was that for a medical reason, or did you actually do that out of sheer willpower? ('cause if it's the latter, colour me impressed!). I would cheat, I mean it is a fetish and there are loads of times it would just get in the way too much.
No medical reason... I did my year of 24/7 when I first moved away from home off to college. Call it a celebration of freedom.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No medical reason... I did my year of 24/7 when I first moved away from home off to college. Call it a celebration of freedom.
I'm not trying to raise the BS flag here, i believe you compleatly.

But, you wore 24/7 for a year and your not incot.? Wow. I've read the journals/reports of a couple people who have in fact gone back to diapers and after about a year they have reported not a total less of control, but pretty close. You must have some damn well trained muscles to let you still have decent control after using diapers only for a year. It's stories like yours that make me not scared to try wearing 24/7 for like a week or 2 over the summer. Just to see what it would be like, NOT because i want to be incont. 24/7.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
But, you wore 24/7 for a year and your not incot.? Wow. I've read the journals/reports of a couple people who have in fact gone back to diapers and after about a year they have reported not a total less of control, but pretty close. ... It's stories like yours that make me not scared to try wearing 24/7 for like a week or 2 over the summer. Just to see what it would be like, NOT because i want to be incont. 24/7.

A lot of those "journals/reports" are exaggerated. Now while it's true that I did lose some control over that period I did not become totally diaper dependant. It takes a long time to lose bladder control... and just b/c you are in a diaper dosen't mean that you always have to "go" as soon as you feel it... you can still practice holding it in and exercise your bladder muscles that way.

Now-a-days I do periods of 24 hour wearing... a few days... take a break... a few more days. Rarely a whole week anymore. Though the rule in my apartment is that bathroom privaleges are suspended from 6:00PM Friday to 7:00AM Monday. So my gf and I spend all weekend diapered.

I would encourage you to experiment with 24/7 diapering for a week or so over the summer. It's fun... but the novelty wears off after a while. I do suggest that you get some quality diapers like Molicares, Abriforms, Secures, or Bambinos. The cheap-o store brand ones just aren't up to the task of 24/7 use. You'll have to change way too often.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Sorry about that off-topic comment guys :sweat:.

Do you think that you can forgive me?
Not for a long long long time.
Jake, ditto what others have said. Even the exercises. Do them even when you DON'T have to go. (but when you are in private because you WILL leak a little)
I really can't say more everyone else has covered it.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Not for a long long long time.
Jake, ditto what others have said. Even the exercises. Do them even when you DON'T have to go. (but when you are in private because you WILL leak a little)
I really can't say more everyone else has covered it.
What exactly is your definition of "a long long long time"? One Month? Two?

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Wow. That is so great that you were able to do that. Part of me wants to try 24x7 for awhile, just to see how it feels to not just be able to take it off when I feel like. Of course, I wouldn't want to actually be incontinent, just wear for awhile to see what it's like. The longest I ever went diapered was a day...

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Have I became incontinent? Nope, you have not. Incontinence means that you have absolutely no self control over your bladder or bowels.

You, my friend, love wearing your diapers, and the little rash that you have is a normal reaction to your new diapers. All ab's, and dl's, get rashes, they're no big deal. Since you're brave enough to buy diapers, go
gt some Desitan diaper rash cream and put some on your legs. the rashes will be gone in about a week.

As for your love of peeing, join the club, I love to pee in my pants,
there is no better sight, to me anyway, than a big wet spot right on the crotch of your pants. It's that smell that will get to you after a while,
but in the meantime enjoy wetting your pants.

Remember, you always have your diapers to change into, and doing that is always second best.

Luvs,

babyalex

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Have I became incontinent? Nope, you have not. Incontinence means that you have absolutely no self control over your bladder or bowels.

You, my friend, love wearing your diapers, and the little rash that you have is a normal reaction to your new diapers. All ab's, and dl's, get rashes, they're no big deal. Since you're brave enough to buy diapers, go
gt some Desitan diaper rash cream and put some on your legs. the rashes will be gone in about a week.

there is no better sight, to me anyway, than a big wet spot right on the crotch of your pants. It's that smell that will get to you after a while,

Remember, you always have your diapers to change into, and doing that is always second best.

Luvs,

babyalex
Second best? LIES!

Soulja_Flox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
A good word of advice, if you really wanna maintain control, Cut back on the 24/7 stuff, make it more of a less occuring occasion, once you get your normal level of control back that is.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private

Luvs,

babyalex
I don't mean to pick..but I really hate when anyone says "everyone" or "all ABs and DLs" and categorizes people...There are a lot of people who will take care of it well enough, that will never get a rash, and if they do...maybe once or twice ever...Especially if they only wear occasionally. Also, just to let you know...There's more than complete incontinence...You can still have control over your bowels and be incontinent and vice versa...Or you can have different kinds of incontinence as well...With stress incontinence, they only have the problem when coughing, sneezing, etc. for instance...Anyway, just want to make sure that you know you can't be all-inclusive, because then it becomes along the lines of a stereotype...and if you think everyone in a category you create is the same...there will be at least one to make you wrong. Anyway, sorry for the rant there....It's just a little pet-peeve of mine.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You have to understand BabyKat, that sometimes people make the mistake of Highlighting an entire group of people just by putting the word ALL in front of a statement. I don't think it's intentional.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
well you may be losing your continence from extended diaper wearing e.g.:24/7 for 3 months in your case

chris2fur

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
Incon after 3 months and appreciating the "2" packs you were "somehow able to buy"? Jake, if buying diapers is hard for you then weakening your pelvic floor muscle is the last thing you want to do. You didn't say but in the last 3 months how many packs have you used to be -a lot-? I would not worry about you being incon. Being able to mentally relax about letting go definately makes it easyer and it sounds to me at least this is more what you are feeling. I'm not trying to be mean but you might really want to think things thru more if it's hard for you to get diapers.

Covert

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Most chances are it's just your bladder muscels that got weakened and not a real incontinence.
If you want to solve the issue [.. Not all ppl do :biggrin:] Try this when peeing:
(Regular peeing at the bathroom is preffered) Let go for 3 seconds, then stop and block it for 3-5 seconds.
Then again, let go for 3 seconds, stop and block for another 3-5 secs and so on and forth.
At least that's what the doctor told me to do when I was a 6 years old bedwetter, and it worked.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
you'll have to let me know what you think of them Jake... I'm anxious to get someone else's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.