Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
So anyway, here it goes

I been wearing so long I have a slight diaper rash 'round my legs
When I walked up to my house today, I accidentally pee'd my self, its like it got super hard to control it, and its been like this for 3 weeks now

When I was in class today, I pee'd myself without warning <luckily I was wearing a diaper, gotta apprechiate the 2 packs I just bought some how>

Have I became incontinent????

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Posibly, talk to the school nurse or something that's all I can really think of right now.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
your jsut used to not being near a torlit anymore,if you don't want it happening anymore then just sart taking a pee on the torlit when ever you feel even the littlest urge to pee then you should be back to normel.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
eh... it's not that big of a deal... how long have you been wearing for?

You just need to remind yourself when you are diapered and when you are not.

Trust me... it takes a long time to become IC just from diapers.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
okies LostPup, and im not sure if I should Kenshin ^^;

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Darkfinn, I have been wearing for about 3 months, using both <as in pee an' poo>

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
You may have lost some control then my friend... same thing happened to me when I did my year 24/7.

Try this... when you have to go... just let a little out at a time... start and stop... it will strengthen your bladder muscles.

As of right now... I definately wouldn't "take a break" as that could result in some unfortunate accidents... you'll have to just practice controlling it until you are back at the degree you want.

Any doctor would tell you the same.

J

Jag

Yeah, I highly doubt you have become incontinent. I would agree with Darkfinn on doing bladder exercises and staying in diapers for the time being.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
your jsut used to not being near a torlit anymore,if you don't want it happening anymore then just sart taking a pee on the torlit when ever you feel even the littlest urge to pee then you should be back to normel.
I wouldn't say to go as soon as you have the slightest urge...That'll keep your muscles weak because they won't be holding anything back. Try to hold for a bit more each time until you can hold it for a few hours again. It's not about going in the toilet as much as it's about strengthening the muscles.

I'm sure you're not entirely incontinent just from that, so it shouldn't be as much of a problem, but I can understand if they're weaker now.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
I would love to become permanently incontinent, because then I would have a medical excuse to be diapered 24/7 365 days a year for the rest of my life :biggrin:

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I would love to become permanently incontinent, because then I would have a medical excuse to be diapered 24/7 365 days a year for the rest of my life :biggrin:
Stick a knitting needle up your penis and stab yourself in the bladder! *rolls eyes*

That is truly the most (well after what I just said the second most) idiotic thing I've read on this forum to date.

And to JakeTheFox:
Seriously tho'...after 3 months of wearing, I highly doubt you are incontinent. Just try holding it, and reminding yourself when you're not wearing a diaper that you're NOT wearing a diaper! And do the "hold-let it go-hold-let it go" exercises when you need to go (wearing a diaper or not) as that will strengthen the muscles.

Role
Private
No, you probably wouldn't.

Sure, in hindsight of this fetish it may seem like a dream come true, but it most definitely won't be.

Being incontinent means you have to deal with a lot of factors on a daily basis. Being discreet, dealing with dirty diapers, carrying spares, friends/others finding out, financial obligation to get diapers, comfort factor, lack of control, etc... Let's not forget that wearing them all the time would take away the novelty and fun of wearing them at all. It'll become less of an interest, and more of a hassle. An unnecessary burden.

Don't take this as an attack, which is definitely isn't (this topic has arisen before). But looking at the consequences of actually being permanently incontinent, it's a wonder why anyone would want to be so...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
You obviously haven't thought this through.

Try wearing 24/7 for a month... then come back and say that.

I've done it... it's not as fun as you think.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No, i'm trying to do the same thing. I've been 24/7 for 10 months now, and i'm not incontient. He's gone 3 months, but who knows, maybe his body is different and he's already losing control. It seems possible...

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This thread became crazy since Naruto's post.

As for the previous post: stereotypical name + stereotypical story + first post in the diaper forum = *facepalmsigh*

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I feel your pain DS...

can we keep this on topic PLEASE

This is about Jake's issue... not your personal fantasy to be confined to diapers 24/7 for long periods of time.

Right then...

Okay...

NEXT

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Sorry about that off-topic comment guys :sweat:.

Do you think that you can forgive me?

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Jake, I doubt you're IC just from that. I have trained myself (not on purpose, mind you) to pee in little bits when I'm diapered. My body just knows that it's ok. But if I'm not diapered (and health is good) then I don't have an issue. Have you had any accidents outside the diapers?

You may have lost some control then my friend... same thing happened to me when I did my year 24/7.
Was that for a medical reason, or did you actually do that out of sheer willpower? ('cause if it's the latter, colour me impressed!). I would cheat, I mean it is a fetish and there are loads of times it would just get in the way too much.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
yea, I had a slight accident outside them, it seems to climax <happens more often> when im riding on the bus to my house, by the time I get off I ALWAYS get that "you've gotta go really bad" feeling, if I dont try to hold back I will seriously flood my pants... it happened when it was rainin' today but no one noticed because of the already wet pants from the rain...

I feel like I am going to far with the fetish and I gotta regain some strength...

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I reccomend Just doing the standard bladder exercises and eating a digestive system friendly diet. There isn't too much else you can do really.

Status
Not open for further replies.