Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My mom and dad was on my computer yesterday and I had diapers as desktop wallpaper
But they didn't say anything then ill have more diaper pictures on my notebook we shAre
I think she looking at. But again didn't say anything so either they think nothing about it
Our waiting to say something

Well...

Like I was always told the longer you go the sooner you are to getting caught. I've been good about my secret for 3 years, I think. But I feel like we all have that time we WILL get caught and I think your is up, and mine is counting down fast.

LittleHunter said:
Like I was always told the longer you go the sooner you are to getting caught. I've been good about my secret for 3 years, I think. But I feel like we all have that time we WILL get caught and I think your is up, and mine is counting down fast.

I really don't want talk about this with them got to be more careful hoping they think nothing about it. I haven't started wearing yet this might ruin it if they say something are they can e cool with and buy some diapers which is what I want. But there be ?s I don't want to awner a lot of antexy

Buhha said:
I really don't want talk about this with them got to be more careful hoping they think nothing about it
Well change your wallpaper, and hide the diaper pic for a while. Hope no question asked, though if you were to change it with babyfur fan art you could play off its a cute photo or a new cartoon character.

LittleHunter said:
Well change your wallpaper, and hide the diaper pic for a while. Hope no question asked, though if you were to change it with babyfur fan art you could play off its a cute photo or a new cartoon character.

Didn't have time to change it other day also they not on my computer as much but still need to be careful

Definatly have no pics of diapers as a wallpaper, that gives it away big time, I think you may be caught, sorry!

Might have been right o_O

LittleHunter said:
But I feel like we all have that time we WILL get caught and I think your is up, and mine is counting down fast.

Well I think I was right, I woke up this morning to one of my parents walk in my room looking for keys; and Well when I turned to look at them my pacifier didn't fall out while I was asleep.
That was both a Yay, and oh dear lord, moment at the same time.
So I had to quickly spit it out on hide it under my covers. Unfortunately my parent was nearly at the foot of the bed before I spit out the paci. Luckily my padded butt didn't sneak out of the sheets last night.

Hopefully everything goes okay for you. In my case I am quite sure my mom knows, seeing as she constantly calls me baby, mikey, and even has said that she wishes I could just stay home and be her baby again. It might just be her being overly motherly like always, who knows. One thing is for sure I don't mind the cuddling, it's nice.

If you don't intend to get caught, why have diapers as wall paper in first place?

Barush said:
If you don't intend to get caught, why have diapers as wall paper in first place?

they hardly on this computer that much so i don't worry about it and ill usually change it when know they might get it on but i forgot.

one thing to consider might be to have a lock screen on your account with a guest account set up.

There is part of me that wants to be found out a small part. There were times that i thought of telling them.

wow, that's risky, with me I just encrypt my entire computer :p

If someone breaks into my house, at least I don't have to worry about them finding out about my fetishes.

I know, you share the laptop, and can't encrypt it. but try be more careful next time, or invest your money in your own laptop, encrypt it and hope no body dumps the ram while its on.

My advice, is if you have windows 10, or 8, or even 7 ultimate. buy a cheap flash drive, encrypt it with bitlocker, remember the password, and stash all your pics on there, remove your flash drive when your not using it.

In the event your caught, I hope all goes well, and you can wear diapers all the time, ^.^.

I've been "caught" a few times, don't think my parents really care, my dad made fun of it at one point, he is like, oh you wear nappies do you.. I'm like.. there not mine, I think he forgot about it. this was many many years ago.

As long as your parents aren't overly religious, I think they will accept it, or they will just shrug it off.

I know if they find out it wouldn't be that easy then just letting me wear diapers. They ask me why do I want to wear a nd if it's not
Good enough then it's no go. Then they ask what got me into this really don't want tell them about fa and others sites I'll go to.

If i do decided to tell him what should i stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back