I think I have a slightly different story here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

candlestick

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
A very unoriginal greeting unfortunately: Hello.

I'm 16, and I'm on here for a different reason than most I assume. I'm a diaper lover of sorts, but I don't think I'm quite the same as the rest (mind you, everyone has their different ways)

I never had a diaper fetish naturally, I was introduced to it by my boyfriend of nearly 3 years now, and over time it began to become a fetish of mine as well. A rather odd story huh? I think what's really different with me is that I don't go out and buy diapers myself, but when with my boyfriend it's really sexual and we wear diapers together a whole lot^^ I love it, I really do...it feels so good, especially us together I have to admit though. Maybe I'm getting too private now but man are they comfy? Even like..boys drynites. XD

So anyway, that's me signing off and..that's my story. I hope to post threads around here as soon as I come up with new ideas or whatever.

:D 'Til soon!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sure are a lot of diaper related couples coming on here :O

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Gahhhh that guy is one lucky duck *pouts* anyways
welcome and yes we are pretty lively here hope to see you post around

candlestick

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
Too true^^ it's a difficult life for most, but there are people out there willing to accept it :) You just have to find them and some day everyone will :)

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to ADISC.

I hope you enjoy it here!

*cuddles candlestick*

^_^

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hehe!

Yaays! You's a new friend!

Your welcome. :)

candlestick

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
Thanks! At least everyone seems to be pretty friendly here, and I've not seen much spam or whatever :D
I'll let you guys know if I have a question :)

Hehe!

Yaays! You's a new friend!

Your welcome. :)
Except people from school :( they're meanies

Last edited by a moderator:

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
First off, welcome to the site. I hope you have good time on it. I know I have enjoyed my brief time on here so far. Most people are very nice on here.

Secondly, I am very jealous :) You and your boyfriend are lucky. I can only continue to hope I will find someone in to this, or at least someone open-minded. I'm waiting for that girl!

candlestick

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
She'll come along, it just takes a whole load of trust and commitment, in my eyes anyway, everyone's different :)

I'm finding out a lot more about how people obtained this fetish, I mean I know I got it from my boyfriend having it, but it interests me to know how people got it beforehand :)

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
You'll find all about the origins, and you'll discover there are a lot of reasons people have thought of that could possibly give an answer to the question :).

You should be happy your explanation is as simple as "I got it from my boyfriend", though! Oh and I welcome you to Adisc as well sweetie :D, if you have any questions, there are tons of people willing to help you and you always have me on msn!

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I had never even heard of diaper wearing fetish, or being an adult baby until MY boyfriend (Tafshin on here) mentioned it. So somewhat similar for me and you. = )

I'm the caretaker/ Mommy most of the time, but occasionally I'll be the bottom so to speak and be more AB-ish. Not really wearing diapers, but I have plenty of pacis, bottle, dress like a little girl. That sort of thing. When I'm the AB, and he's Daddy, it's more of a D/s power exchange sort of thing. A submissive Mommy, weird, I know XD

And welcome. = ]

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome, candlestick! Cool story, by the way. Feel free to add me or send me a comment! ^_^

candlestick

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
Thanks for all this, it's good to know people out here are also in the same position as me, but that's what the internet does huh? You always find people in your position :) It's great

Status
Not open for further replies.