I Think I found a ABDL While Diaper Gaming

Souly

The Forum Lurker :3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
(( whoops early post )) My two greatest hobbies at the moment are diapers and gaming so it felt only natural to combine the two

Unfortunately I have a really good studio quality mic that pick up almost everything from my keyboard clacking, to my chair squeaking and most importantly my diaper crinkling. That Last bit is important lol.

I was playing VR Chat earlier today which is a social platform for randoms to meet and talk online. After a while of talking I readjusted myself in my chair cause I was starting to slouch and in the process I made a lot of noise. Not a big deal more often that not but one of the guys I was talking to Asked me what the sound was. I was going to tell him that it was just a plastic bag I had under my desk that I was pushing away since that is my usual defense. But before I could even get 3 words out they jumped the shark and asked if i was wet

Naturally I did what all of us would do in that situation... I closed the game imminently as if it was base instinct and haven't logged on since.

Looking back I wish I would have at least grabbed their name before I dipped because I could have made a new friend but . . .

so yea, that's how my day has been going.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: wetnights and Lumos
I do that kinda stuff all the time lol but usually just when someone talks to me on a game in general. Im pretty shy, i tried to play vr chat when i first got a vr but then realised i was too scared to aproach anyone and closed the game lol. If someone asked if i was wet after finding out i was in a diaper id blush myself into oblivion and throw my pc ou the window

Nopenope999 said:
I do that kinda stuff all the time lol but usually just when someone talks to me on a game in general. Im pretty shy, i tried to play vr chat when i first got a vr but then realised i was too scared to aproach anyone and closed the game lol. If someone asked if i was wet after finding out i was in a diaper id blush myself into oblivion and throw my pc ou the window
valid

RTX voice works wonders for removing anything that's not you talking, if you have an rtx card of course

PinkAndLittle said:
RTX voice works wonders for removing anything that's not you talking, if you have an rtx card of course
I do actually. The icon has been sitting on my desktop for a long while now but I haven't done anything with it. Ill be sure to check it out later.

PinkAndLittle said:
It's super useful. I don't have to worry about wearing a headset when I'm on voice chat it prevents my yeti pro from picking up any game sound or friends talking from my speakers

Back