I stuck a paci in my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I haven't done this since I was 2. If then. My wife babysits and got a paci too big for a 6 month old. I washed it off in hot water and stuck it in my mouth. Usually I gag on things in my mouth longer than a couple of minutes, but I managed the paci OK. I felt guilty and took it out and washed it again in hot water. I can't believe how smooth the nipple was.

My AB experience probably won't go any further but I thought I would share. :paci:

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I love paci's, I sleep with one a lot! My wife thinks its super cute.

Yolandi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't have a Paci! But I can only imagine it's similar to suckling on a bottle! which I do enjoy! (blush)

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Try not to feel bad, Zip. You're still the you. Why apologize for a soothing motor movement that hurts no one?

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You really must give it a try! It's amazing especially with milkshake! Soothing and yummy! "purr"

I've never tried it either. But I have to imagine if a milkshake is good, eggnog must be heaven!

S

Speck

Don't stop now! Keep exploring your AB side, soon you'll be one of us!

arcituthis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I've never tried using a pacifier before. I'd imagine it's a little bit different than thumb sucking.

One of us, one of us
[video=youtube_share;9C4uTEEOJlM]https://youtu.be/9C4uTEEOJlM[/video]

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I must not give in to the uh, light side! :laugh:

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'd imagine it's a little bit different than thumb sucking.

I am a life-long thumb sucker and I also occasionally use a pacifier. I prefer my thumb and a pacifier feels a bit different but has its own joys (I especially like a pacifier when I need to do something with my hands - hard to do that sucking my thumb!)

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oh eggnog! And to think, I just drank mine from a boring glass. A bottle would have been heaven.

EVERYONE is saying that. I need to find one pronto, I can't seem to find a US dealer for bottles with discreet shipping.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
EVERYONE is saying that. I need to find one pronto, I can't seem to find a US dealer for bottles with discreet shipping.

I'll bet Amazon would. I did order a 44 pack of girl's Goodnites and it was delivered to my door in the Goodnites box. I was really shocked because they have always put them in Amazon boxes, but not this time. I wonder what the guy delivering it thought. Fortunately I didn't take it from him, face to face, but it didn't sit outside for very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.