• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I splurged on myself today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
By that I mean I treated myself to a few *B related items. I ordered a footed pajama set from Jumpin Jammerz for one, Navy Blue with a butt flap. Should be here in 3 days. And for second, I got a onsie in sky blue, featuring this bad ass mofo:

Rawr, though I feel kinda off getting this stuff before my birthday, I just felt it was time I gave in and got some stuff, considering I haven't been "out" for that long.

I'm just so excited =3

Anyone else got anything recently that they were just tickled up and down about?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I got footie pj's from the same place :D...I'm hoping they will be here tomorrow...

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Can't wear to dress you up, babeh! *Mommy huggles for jo0*

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Okay... I was seriously disturbed by the title of this thread at first.

The word you are looking for is spLurged. I.E. spent some money impulsively, went all-out, etc.

The term "spurge" has different connotations.

Role
Private
Okay... I was seriously disturbed by the title of this thread at first.

The word you are looking for is spLurged. I.E. spent some money impulsively, went all-out, etc.

The term "spurge" has different connotations.
I know what you mean. Spurging is highly offensive.

Oh, and on the off-chance you were talking about ejaculation, "spooge" or "splooge" are the words you might be looking for. :detective3

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
"I splurged on myself today"

On my screen it does say splurge... so I guess it must be an error with the system =p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
On my screen it does say splurge... so I guess it must be an error with the system =p
There is an ID10T error existing between the keyboard and the chair... please remove it to continue.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Take away the L and R and it is downright nasty!

But back on topic, I got a NUK5 recently :D Also 2 new sleepers on their way (good timing too, cause I'm developing a crotch hole in my current ones...)

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
*B/DL splurging is so awesome....especially if what you get is quality stuff. It's like Christmas morning when it all arrives. ;)

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have two pairs of these footed pajamas with on butt flap. I like them very much and wear them during the winter on those cold Midwest nights.:smile:

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So.. just found out that even though I ordered them on Monday, they shipped yesterday. And with 3 day select shipping puts them here Saturday =/

Suckage

The onesie, I have no idea when it'll be here.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What sucks about Jumpin Jammerz, is that they don't give you a tracking code...

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What sucks about Jumpin Jammerz, is that they don't give you a tracking code...
Though I did call, and the lady was VERY VERY nice. She looked it up and said where it was, and that it'd likely be here Saturday.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Though I did call, and the lady was VERY VERY nice. She looked it up and said where it was, and that it'd likely be here Saturday.
Yes, they are very nice...I've talked to some lady there too...She said my thing would be here sometime in the middle of this week...Which it's past that now and it's not here...But yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.