I see ban reasons are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Didn't see this said or posted anywhere else, so feel free to delete it if it was.

I see the "Ban Reasons" in profiles are back. Thanks a ton! :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Didn't see this said or posted anywhere else, so feel free to delete it if it was.

I see the "Ban Reasons" in profiles are back. Thanks a ton! :D

I think it's only available fro VIP+ though...I'm not sure on that part

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Yay! I can snoop in other people's profiles and play back-seat Mod again.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Pojo, it's for everybody. And I'm glad for it. Sometimes I look through a person's posts, and it's not so obvious why the ban occured. Having the reason stated helps.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I made a mistake D:...Someone else told me earlier that they couldn't see them...So I thought they were VIP+...I guess they just couldn't find the usernotes

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I was kind of curious, have rep reasons ever been public? I noticed one girl on here who appears new, but already is on rep mod because she's at -8 rep. I'm such a voyeur :p , but I get curious as to why others posts get neg or pos rep.

I knowwwwww, I knowwwww, shut up, PJ, nunyabiz.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Ban reasons are fun. You nosey people. :p

Just so you know:
Ban reasons are for everyone (maybe just members, I'm not sure) and usernotes are VIP only (contain stuff that ONLY VIPs should be able to see).

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I think it's only available fro VIP+ though...I'm not sure on that part
Nope. Regulars can see it too.

EDIT: Do'h! Two people beat me to it!
Yeah, I agree, Mandi. For some reason, I like to look at them... It tells me what not to do.

D

daria7483

I was kind of curious, have rep reasons ever been public? I noticed one girl on here who appears new, but already is on rep mod because she's at -8 rep. I'm such a voyeur :p , but I get curious as to why others posts get neg or pos rep.
I'm a voyeur in this regard too. What I think would be nice is if there was an option to view all posts by a certain person (and maybe there is and I'm missing it, please educate me!) Once we started reading them it'd probably be pretty obvious why they had -8 rep.

I know it wasn't popular but I enjoyed it when we could see whether a post had gotten neg or positive rep through color-coding. I understand why it disappeared though, and ultimately I guess I agree with that decision.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Daria, there are two ways to see all the post by someone. Just click on someone name in a thread and scoll down until your see "Find More Post By...." and the other way is go to someone profile, click on statistics and then click on "Find More Post by...."

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Daria there is a way to see all the post by someone. Just chick on someone name and scoll down until your see "Find More Post By...."
I think she means where you can see which ones where neg repped...You use to be able to see that, but it's gone now

D

daria7483

No, Eddy is right, I wanted the feature he's describing. And I really should've been able to figure that out on my own. Thanks for the help!

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Yeah, I agree it is fun to see banned profiles, but I quite don't get something. What's the meaning of "dangerous site"? Just being curious.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yeah, I agree it is fun to see banned profiles, but I quite don't get something. What's the meaning of "dangerous site"? Just being curious.
If it says "Member of a dangerous site" it probably means "member of a paedo site". Usually I just say "paedophile" though.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
If it says "Member of a dangerous site" it probably means "member of a paedo site". Usually I just say "paedophile" though.
One said because he/she was a pedo, and the rest are because age lying and one because of a nosy mom, so the dangerous site left a question mark over my head. Thank ya for clarifying that for me.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I too, enjoy seeing why people were banned. I'm rather nosey. LOL. Just out of curiosity, what is a usernote(The ones that only VIPs can see)?

Status
Not open for further replies.