I scored some baby food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I scored some baby food, It's heinz pear & banana and I'm going to eat it with my nappy on, that being said.

Is baby food a part of your AB/DL side, I know some people like pacis and bottles, I like both, I'm experimenting with new AB related things, I've always seen myself as a little, but I'm starting to experiment and enjoy being a AB.

What type of foods do you recommend a baby like me to try, and what are your favorite baby foods if you eat them?

Oddly enough, diapers don't give me the comfort paci's and bottles give me, its a odd relaxing feeling of loosing control, am I just a AB and I'm just discovering it, the more I experiment with this side the more I enjoy it.

It literally causes me to loose all control including bladder control, I would end up wetting myself, yet feeling snug and safe and worry free, do you AB's find the same thing happens to you? I cannot explain the feeling, It's just awesome.

Combining diapers, with pacis and bottles, is a awesome feeling, I feel safe and secure, and I kinda act like a baby and speak baby talk.

Hi Drunkbunny.

I see you are in Australia so I don't know if you're going to be able to get this.
But I really like this one.

20160124_122455.jpg

I get it from Sainsbury's in the uk.

I think the line between being little and an AB Is not ready that clear. A little most of the time But also have diapers, A pacifier, act.

I think most of us in this community no that feeling. That being AB gives us. It is a wonderful feeling.

Hope this helps.

Sisi.

sisi said:
Hi Drunkbunny.

I see you are in Australia so I don't know if you're going to be able to get this.
But I really like this one.

View attachment 25491

I get it from Sainsbury's in the uk.

I think the line between being little and an AB Is not ready that clear. A little most of the time But also have diapers, A pacifier, act.

I think most of us in this community no that feeling. That being AB gives us. It is a wonderful feeling.

Hope this helps.

Sisi.

I'll keep my eyes out for that, I don't believe I've seen it around here before, looks similar to other things I've seen at the shops :)

If not I could always order online, and have it shipped here, expansive but its worth it.

I'd recommend fruit ones, particularly ones aimed at the slightly older range. Also, buying the brand name vs store brand is totally worth it. Brand name is like, twenty cents more and has more flavour, usually.
As for particular flavours, straight banana tends to be slightly... Sour? I wouldn't recommend it. Apple tastes like thin applesauce, and I decent if you're wary of the odder flavours. I've seen some sweet potato pie ones, of all things, and if you happen to see it they're great. Pear is good if kind of gritty. I've had a blueberry-banana-yogurt one and that was really good. Also, green beans and peas are both disgusting. Don't bother. The meat ones tend to be gross.
Basically, try whatever fruits you like when they're not in baby food format, and branch out from there.

MischeviousArcanist said:
I'd recommend fruit ones, particularly ones aimed at the slightly older range. Also, buying the brand name vs store brand is totally worth it. Brand name is like, twenty cents more and has more flavour, usually.
As for particular flavours, straight banana tends to be slightly... Sour? I wouldn't recommend it. Apple tastes like thin applesauce, and I decent if you're wary of the odder flavours. I've seen some sweet potato pie ones, of all things, and if you happen to see it they're great. Pear is good if kind of gritty. I've had a blueberry-banana-yogurt one and that was really good. Also, green beans and peas are both disgusting. Don't bother. The meat ones tend to be gross.
Basically, try whatever fruits you like when they're not in baby food format, and branch out from there.

I keep all the Gerber Stage 2 cereal blends in my cupboard and have one for breakfast a few times per week (eating it with a kids spoon makes it even better). I've also had the Stage 2 fruits and they are great. The vegetables are a little intense and the other items just don't work with my "adult" taste buds.

From what my mum told me the only baby food that tastes good to adults are usually fruit ones or desserts because the "regular meal" kind of baby foods don't have any spice in it and our adult taste buds are not used to having all foods mashed up together. But generally, it would probably be easier and less expensive to just mix up your own fruits/whatever you want to eat, I do that all the time.

No baby food for me! My baby side is about 2 1/2 and prefers solid foods. I usually prepare some mac and cheese, along with apple sauce and teddy grahams or something like that if i'm feeling little. Hm, that sounds good about right now actually, I wonder if there's any mac and cheese in the cupboard?

when I had more little time and when I could buy more little foods, I would make meals for me while I was big and then save them till I was feeling little. Some of my non meal favorites were Mac and cheese, Dino nuggets, spagettios, cuties, apples, cups of soup, stuff like that. good luck on your hunt!

I tried banana flavored baby food a few years ago. It was kind of just there. Nothing really special, so I never really tried it again.

The veggies ones are pretty gross, or so I've been told. My dad says that I'd spit those flavors out as a infant, so he tried the peas flavor ... and found out it was pretty gross. :)

HogansHeroes said:
The veggies ones are pretty gross, or so I've been told.

I like carrot baby food, but then carrots are probably one of my favorite vegetables.

I've never actually bought baby food for explicitly ab reasons, but because I used to buy it on occasion for one of my pet birds, I would eat it too. Prune is also good in my opinion, and I had one that was apple berry I think that I liked. Chicken is yucky, I bought that for when my hedgehog was sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back