• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I saw a episode of Derrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
And it was very good. :) For those who don't know, Derrick is a old german crime stories-series that went on TV around 70-90's. And that all I know of it. I have allways heard of it, but never seen it, so I was very happy to be abel to finaly see it. :)
So, have anyone of you seen any episodes of Derrick?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I remember seeing some episodes with my parents when I was young. I don't remember the contents though.

Peachy

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Some years ago I used to watch Derrick on TV every week with my granny, and I think I've seen most of the episodes. It's directed with a very German style, and the scenarios depicted in the instalments come to my mind everytime I happen to visit Germany... :D

The story can seem to proceed a bit slowly sometimes, but it's because Derrick is a production created for a senior audience, that's why dialogues are never too fast and the actors seem to repeat many times the things they say.

I definitely liked it, but I understand that an average audience of nowadays could find it a bit boring. :tongueout:

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
That's why they repeared the dialog. I though they did it because they couldn't do flashbacks or something. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.