I ruined my own continence from wearing all the time.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
And now it doest feel normal without wearing and I have bowel leakage after a BM as well as post void dribble. This from wearing 24/7. I think I will regret it eventually and I'm starting too now.

Last edited:

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
bobbilly said:
And now it doest feel normal without wearing and I have bowel leakage after a BM as well as post void dribble. This from wearing 24/7. I think I will regret it eventually and I'm starting too now.
Time to start doing pelvic floor exercises if you’re serious about it and use pull up styles to try potty training again?
If you save your high capacity diapers for bedtime and special occasions you may end up appreciating the feeling more?
Gotta try these things to know how you will feel after I guess. 😸

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
bobbilly said:
Dont get me wrong i love wearing and using my diaper and am continent. I will wear for about a week 24/7 then 2 weeks no diapers so i can insure i can 'HOLD IT' but i do wet at night for some reason, there is a hormone that gets produced at night that keeps us from wetting and messing in our sleep and i think im deficient in it. start doing those exercises will really help you i think. (pelvic floor exercises)

Last edited:

Sam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
bobbilly said:
This from wearing 24/7.
For how long do you wear 24/7 before you notice decline in continence? A week? Month?
I may need to be aware of this, since I sometimes also wear 24/7.

Reactions: IcyBlue