• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I really wish Rearz would come out with more diapers like Rearz Princess. What design would you like to see?

Bratdiaperboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Right now I'm just using some terrible diapers from a pharmacy. So it has got me thinking about Rearz diapers. I mostly wear Abena M4 and Tranquility.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hi there Bratdiaperboy,

I think you may have misposted to the wrong forum. This is a good question, but probably more appropriate for the adult diapers forumf .

I will briefly address your question here, by my guess is that this post might get redirected to the other forum.

Rearz has some great diapers, I purchase them regularly. If you are looking for the particular style of print such as Rearz Princess, in addition, yo might look at at the Little for Big Blushing Baby
71QH1nxArFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

or maybe the ABU Bunny Hops,

BNY4_Product_Image_05.jpg

or, perhaps the Dotty the Pony

il_1588xN.2905225722_knro.jpg

or Rearz Lil' Bella

LIL-BELLA-DIAPER2__86880.1655499490.jpg

Even Crinklz now has some simliar designs.

pi00032wQVlvhAxcxHM.png
So yeah, there are more than a lot of of options if that is what you are looking for Bratdiaperboy.

But as for me... my go to diaper of choice at the moment is ABU's Peek ABU's.

There are others that may be a bit more cute and have a little better print, but dang, the absorbancy and overall print + aborbancy + comfort = currently my favorite. Plus they tend to be a bit closer to my overall teddy bear cowboy self.

PAB_Product_Image_17-1024x1024.png

Hope that helps. In the meantime, I imagine this thread likely will be relocated soon.

Last edited:

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes as a girl, I really like them Girly Designs and Prints they have !!!

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca & PacifierAddict.com
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
We have more new ideas on the way. But if you have any themes you would like to see in the future feel free to let us know. Always love hearing your thoughts!