I really love being little, and don't hide it. What about you? Do you have to hide your little side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I adore being little 24/7, and i don't hide it, but i'm curious to know how many other littles are able to be little openly, without having to hide that side of themselves.

Hi kiddo

Yea I love being myself and everyone that knows me know I have a child like personality "Peter Pan syndrome."

I am curious throw. At what level you are 24/7?

Are you like me, happy in your nappy, lol
I mean able to do Adulting, you know do all that boring group up stuff thay make us do.

Any way what game do you like to play, I like playing with me train set, and going for adventures.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: Rmch, diaperpatrol, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
siysiy said:
Hi kiddo

Yea I love being myself and everyone that knows me know I have a child like personality "Peter Pan syndrome."

I am curious throw. At what level you are 24/7?

Are you like me, happy in your nappy, lol
I mean able to do Adulting, you know do all that boring group up stuff thay make us do.

Any way what game do you like to play, I like playing with me train set, and going for adventures.

Hugs
I am too little to do grown up stuff. I'm little all the time and diapered all the time 24/7! I love watching cartoons and playing with lego and little cars. My favourite plushie is my monkey, Harry, he goes everywhere with me. :giggle: :giggle: (y) I Like Peter Pan too.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
im a secret, kinda ;;; my partner knows, but i like in such a tiny house with so many people, its hard to do the things i wanna do, like play in the yard, or be tiny in the kitchen, or even....use diapers ( which feels like itll never happen at this point). i have to hide who i am but im so glad you dont! be open and proud for the both of us~!

• Sad
Reactions: KittyninjaW and LittleEnigma
LilSquiggle said:
im a secret, kinda ;;; my partner knows, but i like in such a tiny house with so many people, its hard to do the things i wanna do, like play in the yard, or be tiny in the kitchen, or even....use diapers ( which feels like itll never happen at this point). i have to hide who i am but im so glad you dont! be open and proud for the both of us~!
Sorry you can't be little, I'll be 200% little now, cause you can't be. :) (y)

This is Harry, my monkey.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4798.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBob
Most of us do to some extent or another. You are either hiding it from your SO, your relatives, friends or co-workers. If you are "out" amongst all of those groups you are in very "rare air".

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma
Most people who know me know that I have a kind of childlike personality, that I'm shy and have childish interests and like to be spoiled, etc, so in that sense I think I would say I'm "openly" little to a degree. The other things I like to do to explore my little side, like diapers, I keep a secret, and I don't really mind it.

Openly wearing a giant cushy diaper all the time (for instance) sounds like it would be fun! But I don't think I'd like some of the other things that come with it (including judgemental looks, other people being included in the whole thing against their will, etc) so I am actually okay with hiding some parts of my littlehood. I do think I'd be miserable if I had to suppress every part of it, though.

• Love
My friends and family all know I have a childlike side to me, and no one seems to care. I do try to keep my DL and ABDL interests on the DL.

I've only ever been straight forward with one of my friends since she also has a little side. It's funny. We can be watching UFC one minute, and follow it up with My Little Pony the next. Our age ranges and interests are broad.

• Love
I love it too and nope I dont hide it 100% Im hidden in plain sight I wear actual modern day outfits a 2 yr old would wear but nothing that says “im baby” or anything (shoes too the ladies love my penelope hamilton velcro ikki shoes) 😊 so nobody notices I told a friend of 3 yrs now and he had no idea ! (I wear 24/7) so I guess the short answer is yes I love pretending to be 2/24 mos. not 24yrs and I express in stealthy ways makes me happy and keeps the judgemental vanillas at bay (not saying all vanillas are)❤️

• Love
LittleEnigma said:
upI am too little to do grown up stuff. I'm little all the time and diapered all the time 24/7! I love watching cartoons and playing with lego and little cars. My favourite plushie is my monkey, Harry, he goes everywhere with me. :giggle: :giggle: (y) I Like Peter Pan too.
I don't know of many of us Littles that can pull off being in touch with their inner child 24/7, to the point that adulting is no longer something that has to happen.

I have to spend time in Little space every day. Grounding myself in the now and playing is important to my mental health, but there comes the point when playtime is over, and I have to pretend to be a grown-up, but this is important as well, as I don't have a caregiver that is willing to pay all my bills for me. Also, it gives my play time more meaning.

Do you find that being in little space 24/7 that it louses something?
Do you have a caregiver that is happy for you to be in Little space all the time?

Sorry if I,m missing something, but I am really interested.

Hugs

Siysiy, the wonder kid

• Love
siysiy said:
I don't know of many of us Littles that can pull off being in touch with their inner child 24/7, to the point that adulting is no longer something that has to happen.

I have to spend time in Little space every day. Grounding myself in the now and playing is important to my mental health, but there comes the point when playtime is over, and I have to pretend to be a grown-up, but this is important as well, as I don't have a caregiver that is willing to pay all my bills for me. Also, it gives my play time more meaning.

Do you find that being in little space 24/7 that it louses something?
Do you have a caregiver that is happy for you to be in Little space all the time?

Sorry if I,m missing something, but I am really interested.

Hugs

Siysiy, the wonder kid
I'm Disabled, neuromuscular, neurological permanent urinary incontinence from birth, bladder defect. I was born very prematurely, but survived.
i have wobbly legs, a real tumble tot. I love life though, and being little 24/7. Being little keeps me calm.

Reactions: siysiy
LittleEnigma said:
I'm Disabled, neuromuscular, neurological permanent urinary incontinence from birth, bladder defect. I was born very prematurely, but survived.
i have wobbly legs, a real tumble tot. I love life though, and being little 24/7. Being little keeps me calm.
Ho, I'm sorry to hear that; I have a friend that lives in London with the same condition; he calls his carers, his grownups, and he has to plan his days out with them as he has an adult buggy, (normal wheelchairs don't work with his back.)

My Big has been trying to get a playdate for us; hopefully, we will get to play on the 14th.

hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back