I ran into a fur

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was a tacobell and I saw two guys wearing cat ears and had fake tails. They had painted there face to. I couldn't help but look.

They thought I was the weird one.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just because they wear cat ears and fake tails doesn't make them a fur :/

Triscuit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
one time i saw some turd with his jerk friends in a pair of Winnie the Pooh overalls. it was in Dunkin' Donuts. i deduced that he was just coerced into wearing them by his friends (that were all laughing at him while he was getting his bagel or whatever).

and although that boy looked cute in his high-water overalls, Wegs is probably right.

B

Butterfly Mage

My partner saw a teen girl at his library last month who might have been a fur. She had the cat ears and cat tail thing going.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I saw a girl at my school with cat ears , tail and collar...

M

Mako

Cat girls is prominent in many different anime, which is popular. It's more likely they're dressing as fan girlish nekomimi's.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Just because they wear cat tails/ears/etc doesn't make them furs.

But I think the others didn't notice the fact that you saw them with facepaint as well.
I have a feeling it's like Mako said, they're nekoneko fans. In other words, huge anime tards.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well I've senn threads in this part of the form about the cat ears and tail thing. So That is what poped in my head first.

D

Deleted member 221

i think you should have asked them why they where dressed like that, oh and were they hot? thats the only important aspect XD

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just because they wear cat tails/ears/etc doesn't make them furs.

But I think the others didn't notice the fact that you saw them with facepaint as well.
I have a feeling it's like Mako said, they're nekoneko fans. In other words, huge anime tards.

(Well that was rude. Just because you don't like anime and Otaku doesn't give you the right to bash them. Really. I mean seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say DON'T say anything at all. If you got to know us better, maybe you'd find out we're nice. And to call us retards doesn't make us that. So they like to wear cosplay and stuff. So what? I myself am an Otaku you gonna bash me? I really don't care. I for one am a nice person who holds my hate and my distest for things inside. And I DON'T BASH PEOPLE.)

Sorry for getting off topic. They prolly aren't fury but otaku. It is/ was popular for a while with SOME girls to do this in the Otaku community. But still there are a few people that do this. Not that much anymore. I RARELY see girls at my school who're Otaku that do this that much anymore. Instead they wear the hats with ears.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, is the point of being a fur to dress up like anime characters that you like sorta? I don't really know, please inform me! :)

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
eh a fur is always defined differently :p people always jump to people in animal costumes who do...nasty things but anyway lol im a babyfur and heck I just love to draw babyfurs really cause I find they are super cute XD I mean I would maybe maybe put on a pair of ears and a tail but eh thats as far as I will go :p im not on the deep end X3

Role
  1. Other
Well, even if they're wearing a tail and ears doesn't mean they're furs, like others have said. For example, at my school there are lots of kids wearing ears, tails, and collars. Out of all those who do wear them, I only know of one of them that is a... well not really a fur, so much as a theran (if I spelled that right), well she said she was a theran anyways.

J

JessePup

I actually seen a kid at school. He dropped his backpack and a tail popped out. He saw It come out and got all wide eyed and dived for it but I got to it first. I picked It up and he got all embaressed and I knew he was a fur. We have been friends ever since.

P.S. Check out my rp for furs called Fur Camp

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I actually seen a kid at school. He dropped his backpack and a tail popped out. He saw It come out and got all wide eyed and dived for it but I got to it first. I picked It up and he got all embaressed and I knew he was a fur. We have been friends ever since.

P.S. Check out my rp for furs called Fur Camp

That turned out nice. I'd like to know how he desided to be friends with you. can pm me the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.