I ordered a pacifer online, how do I know when it's been delivered?

PaciBabyGirl

Just a little who very much enjoys pacis
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So I'm a very anxious person when it comes to having a package that I'm waiting for. Does anyone know what it means when it says processing then complete for adultpacifier.com? I also need to make sure to grab that package before someone else does as they would throw away the thing I ordered. Or think it was someone else's so still throw it away. When I look to see if theres tracking information too it says there isn't so I'm not sure what that means. Does anyone know? Have you ordered from this site?

It took mine 4 days and it’s in a plan package so no one will see what it is.

Reactions: PaciBabyGirl
PartyPanda1015 said:
So I'm a very anxious person when it comes to having a package that I'm waiting for. Does anyone know what it means when it says processing then complete for adultpacifier.com? I also need to make sure to grab that package before someone else does as they would throw away the thing I ordered. Or think it was someone else's so still throw it away. When I look to see if theres tracking information too it says there isn't so I'm not sure what that means. Does anyone know? Have you ordered from this site?
FYI size 10 is really to large

Oh I got a size 7 long stem. It's been more than four days since I ordered but not since it said complete.

Honestly this time of year it is a crap shoot when it comes to shipping. Christmas is not the time to order anything and expect a predictable delivery time or even processing time.

All that said, it is pretty unlikely the thing is just gonna show up without you getting a tracking notification first.

Reactions: PaciBabyGirl
BoundCoder said:
Honestly this time of year it is a crap shoot when it comes to shipping. Christmas is not the time to order anything and expect a predictable delivery time or even processing time.

All that said, it is pretty unlikely the thing is just gonna show up without you getting a tracking notification first.
Okay, I'll remember that next time. Thank you!

Back