Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Sometimes, like today, it is just too hard to pretend to be an adult and deal with my disability. I just want to leave adult hood behind and go to a nursery where I will feel safe cared for and loved.

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
Me too, your story is very similar to that of my-own I've got disabilities that make me have to wear diapers at nights and most times during the day, and yes there are sometimes particcually when I am suffering from depression and or ptsd left over from years of physical and mental abuse at the hands of bullied that like you I just want to be a child again.

I know how you feel and how much you still yearn for your lost childhood years and I know that pain as well because I lost 2 good friends who suddenly died of cancer in October of 2015, plus I still morn for the loss of my fury paw pall and soulmate who died almost 13-14 years ago in 2006 of old age and chronic pain disease in the form of Arthritis she was 13 & 1/4 mths old when they had to put her down her name was freeway and she was my golden girl/Collidoor for five wonderful years that we had together from 2001-2006.

This was significantly the most painful time in my life because I never got to say goodbye to her as she wasn't my dog she was owned by friends and I was away when she died and this along with the fact that I only knew her for the last 5 years of her life was my biggest cause of regret and guilt.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I am not disabled but I can definitely relate to not being able on certain days to pretend to be an adult. People on a regular basis are exhausting and I just cannot handle most things that adults like to do and talk about. Especially all of this election stuff going on in the US. Tuesday cannot come soon enough. Even at normal times I just wish that you could really turn back the hands of time and make myself a real kids again. Make everything easy and loving and nurturing again instead of having to be responsible and alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.