I need to be more careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
About three weeks ago I ordered some diaper samples and they came yesterday while I was at school so my mom got the package luckily though when I came home she wasn't there and she hadn't opened it so I took it up to my room and hid everything. An hour later my mom comes home and asks where the package is and what was in it I lied and said I hadn't seen it but I'm a bad lier and always smlie when I lie luckily I was feeling ill so I didn't smile but my mom was looking for it everywhere but she didn't find it and blamed it on my baby cousin who was there so it was close but I got away :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
...Wait, what? You need a little more punctuation...How did your mom know there was a package when she wasn't there?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Package came, mum received it and put it somewhere, he came home and his mother was out, he moved package, mother asked what was in the package, he lied (with the aid of feeling ill disguising his usual inability to lie convincingly), his mother blamed a baby for meddling with the package.

Anyway, close call! Thank god you weren't caught! You should come up with good lies beforehand though, because a package weirdly going missing might raise alarm bells.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Package came, mum received it and put it somewhere, he came home and his mother was out, he moved package, mother asked what was in the package, he lied (with the aid of feeling ill disguising his usual inability to lie convincingly), his mother blamed a baby for meddling with the package.

He said that she asked where the package was, not what was in the package

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
He said that she asked where the package was, not what was in the package
Actually, she asked both questions:
"and asks where the package is and what was in it"

:p

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That is why I haven't ordered anything off of the internet yet, my mom only works two days a week.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If she had asked where the package was that would have inevitably lead to "What is it?", especially if it's addressed to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.