I need recommendations please.

Tokimew

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm incontinent and 24/7 and I've been using Abena L4 for years but recently the price on Amazon has went waaay up and I'm starting to consider other options. I don't have much experience with other brands and I'm on a fixed income so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an alternative with similar quality but cheaper price?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123-182716.png
    Screenshot_20230123-182716.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Edgewater

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diaper went up everywhere. I don't know your budget but there are ways to extend the use of your diapers, boosters for instance. There are disposable and reusable. A couple of members here have posted what they use as a reusable. Search boosters and inserts here on the site.

Reactions: Tokimew, Edgewater and Zeke

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve heard that better dry is highly recommended as a lower cost budget wear over abena. Same with Sani Quattro.

Honestly, I think abena is a terrible attempt at premium diapers. Worst thing about them is their smell - they have this signature abena smell when wet they just permitted everything.

If it was me, I’d buy UK Tena Slip Maxi or Ultima from https://incontroldiapers.com. They’re not too expensive if you buy by the case, there’s no tax or shipping charge (over $70). But ultimately, I’d gladly pay more for a good diaper that isn’t an abena.

Reactions: Tokimew, dogboy and Edgewater

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I know LL Medico has plenty of diapers at a lower cost

Reactions: Tokimew, Piefox, Jonnythepony and 1 other person

Edgewater

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
For at least the near future prices will continue to rise and being on a fixed income will only make thing more difficult as the days, months and years play-out
I have been a long time using of North Shore MegaMax plus use their boasters and diaper covers.
Having looked closely at what is coming and understand that near all adult diapers are made in China, I have elected to begin /prep to change from part-time cloth diapers to full time as although the up front is very expensive, one can plan the buy-points and get to a place of having enough to supply the needs for several weeks.
I believe it is a kind of 'beat the rush' by buying now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokimew

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Tokimew said:
I'm incontinent and 24/7 and I've been using Abena L4 for years but recently the price on Amazon has went waaay up and I'm starting to consider other options. I don't have much experience with other brands and I'm on a fixed income so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an alternative with similar quality but cheaper price?
I still like using M4s. among others, and just ordered a new pack this weekend, 4 different pack all together with free shipping.
https://www.llmedico.com/abena-abri-form-comfort-level-4-adult-diapers-w-plastic-backing/ normal 29.99 on sale now 27.99

Reactions: Tokimew, Jonnythepony and Edgewater

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Tokimew said:
They're a lot cheaper from suppliers like LLMedico etc...bought by the case etc

Reactions: Edgewater, Tokimew and Jonnythepony