Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I need a pair of plastic pants that are thick, strong 💪, last, and covers the diaper perfectly with some room for sleeping

I like adultclothdiaper.com for plastic pants. They don't have cute prints unfortunately, but if you are looking for practicality, they are the best quality.

I am pretty sure this is the one I bought, and it is impossible to leak. I dislike the fact though that in the mornings it kinda fuses to my skin and gets a bit irritable. Great though if you want to feel completely safe.
http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/Heavy-Weight/Leakmaster-Deluxe-Vinyl-Pants.html

Then these ones I like the most, because even though I sometimes experience a leak with them, they are just as good as any other plastic pants I have tried, and they are way more comfortable.
http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/PUL-Plastic-Pants/Active-Brief-PUL-Pant.html

If you live in a humid area, or tend to sweat a lot, stay away from PVC. PVC deteriorates at a faster rate. I think the minerals in sweat does this.

If this is the case for you, try PEVA material for a plastic like alternative that's more durable against sweat and humidity, or PUL for a softer, cloth like, discrete option.

Tyger said:
I like adultclothdiaper.com for plastic pants. They don't have cute prints unfortunately, but if you are looking for practicality, they are the best quality.

I am pretty sure this is the one I bought, and it is impossible to leak. I dislike the fact though that in the mornings it kinda fuses to my skin and gets a bit irritable. Great though if you want to feel completely safe.
http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/Heavy-Weight/Leakmaster-Deluxe-Vinyl-Pants.html

Then these ones I like the most, because even though I sometimes experience a leak with them, they are just as good as any other plastic pants I have tried, and they are way more comfortable.
http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/PUL-Plastic-Pants/Active-Brief-PUL-Pant.html

I am definitely getting the 1st one and maybe even the 2nd one

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
If you live in a humid area, or tend to sweat a lot, stay away from PVC. PVC deteriorates at a faster rate. I think the minerals in sweat does this.

If this is the case for you, try PEVA material for a plastic like alternative that's more durable against sweat and humidity, or PUL for a softer, cloth like, discrete option.

Any good recommendations? I do live in a humid area.

RainbowDash728 said:
Any good recommendations? I do live in a humid area.
Baby-Pants.com has PEVA plastic pants, also known as Gerber white. They crinkle quite a bit. They are a thinner light weight pant but a lot more durable than they seem to be. They have lots of diaper room.

I've also got to say that they are quite stretchy, and I have a 38in waist, and I'm able to wear 3XL size and give myself more diaper room. The leg bands seem to be quite tight.

My recommendation is to buy a cheap sewing measuring tape long enough to measure your height, and you can get the biggest that you can fit in to and cab also measure yourself for other items you get in the future.

These plastic pants are very cheap compared to what you find out there. They are more than worth the price.

The major manufacturer of vinyl pants in the US is Gary. Many of the sites you find online will be selling Gary pants. In my opinion, the best ones are Changing Times Diaper Company, Adult Cloth Diaper and Fetware. Babykins from Canada also sells pants that are very good.

I prefer plastic pants at night because they provide the best overall protection. During the day, I prefer PUL pants, which allow some amount of breathing. You can often find plastic pants in different thicknesses. Thicker pants are less comfortable, but will last longer. There are also high waisted pants to cover larger diapers, non-wicking elastics on the legs and waist to keep moisture from weeping into your clothing and wider elastics, which tend to be more comfortable. The main thing you want to do is measure your waist and your legs with a flexible tape and study the size charts. Best case scenario is to pick a size that ranges equally on either side of yours. For example, I'm a 31" waist and a pant size with a range between 26" and 36" would be perfect for me. Tighter pants are too uncomfortable so go up a size if you are on the high side of the range. Most importantly only order one pant at a time until you find the one that fits you the best.
Good luck.

If you want soft, quiet and comfortable and will last a long time, go with the PUL plastic pants. They aren't as high as the Leakmaster high backs, but they are quite nice.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:

I believe that the skin oil does this.

High-backs provide better leak protection when lying down. The following high-backs are my preference, very soft with wide elastic bands:

http://www.babykins.com/store/adult-plastic-pants/kins-tuffy-vinyl-adult-diaper-cover/,

I do live in a humid area and sweat will stiffen them up over time, but I have no problem replacing them when they do.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Baby-Pants.com has PEVA plastic pants, also known as Gerber white. They crinkle quite a bit. They are a thinner light weight pant but a lot more durable than they seem to be. They have lots of diaper room.

I've also got to say that they are quite stretchy, and I have a 38in waist, and I'm able to wear 3XL size and give myself more diaper room. The leg bands seem to be quite tight.

My recommendation is to buy a cheap sewing measuring tape long enough to measure your height, and you can get the biggest that you can fit in to and cab also measure yourself for other items you get in the future.

These plastic pants are very cheap compared to what you find out there. They are more than worth the price.

Sweet 🍬 I'll give it a look see 😊

Spaz said:
The major manufacturer of vinyl pants in the US is Gary. Many of the sites you find online will be selling Gary pants. In my opinion, the best ones are Changing Times Diaper Company, Adult Cloth Diaper and Fetware. Babykins from Canada also sells pants that are very good.

I prefer plastic pants at night because they provide the best overall protection. During the day, I prefer PUL pants, which allow some amount of breathing. You can often find plastic pants in different thicknesses. Thicker pants are less comfortable, but will last longer. There are also high waisted pants to cover larger diapers, non-wicking elastics on the legs and waist to keep moisture from weeping into your clothing and wider elastics, which tend to be more comfortable. The main thing you want to do is measure your waist and your legs with a flexible tape and study the size charts. Best case scenario is to pick a size that ranges equally on either side of yours. For example, I'm a 31" waist and a pant size with a range between 26" and 36" would be perfect for me. Tighter pants are too uncomfortable so go up a size if you are on the high side of the range. Most importantly only order one pant at a time until you find the one that fits you the best.

Good luck.

Thanks. I like how detailed you are 😊

dogboy said:
If you want soft, quiet and comfortable and will last a long time, go with the PUL plastic pants. They aren't as high as the Leakmaster high backs, but they are quite nice.

Sounds good 😊

Baby-pants sells a Milky White Tuffy that is very thick and strong and not too crinkly.

LittleICme said:
Baby-pants sells a Milky White Tuffy that is very thick and strong and not too crinkly.

I thought about them.

I have had to switch from regular elastic vinyl pants to enclosed elastics ones, I find that the enclosed vinyl has stopped a lot of my night time leaks.
I find when your roll onto your side there not as much padding as the center of your pre-fold cloth diaper.
during the day I use the regular elastic ones though I find them more comfortable for day use.

DannyBBaby said:
I have had to switch from regular elastic vinyl pants to enclosed elastics ones, I find that the enclosed vinyl has stopped a lot of my night time leaks.

I find when your roll onto your side there not as much padding as the center of your pre-fold cloth diaper.

during the day I use the regular elastic ones though I find them more comfortable for day use.

That's awesome 🙆

Spaz said:

Good luck.

www.fetware.com is based here in my State of New Hampshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back