abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi

I try to find a pikachu plushy that look like the one i have. Is any one know where i can find it?

I hope that someone can help me whit this.

LittleRK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Perhaps try ebay? or do a google image search for "pickachu plushie" , then when you locate a picture that looks similar follow the link and see if you can find a distributor for the plush.

is there a tag on the plushie? Often that is a good hint on where to start looking.

-Ron

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Is it the 4" or 13" or 18" or 32" ?

You mean the hight?

Perhaps try ebay? or do a google image search for "pickachu plushie" , then when you locate a picture that looks similar follow the link and see if you can find a distributor for the plush.

is there a tag on the plushie? Often that is a good hint on where to start looking.

-Ron

It have been a tag but it is goon. But i think the plushy was made around 1998 to 2002

Yes i have try google image search but have not find any thing yet.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
You mean the hight?

Yes, Whats the height?

It have been a tag but it is goon. But i think the plushy was made around 1998 to 2002

Yes i have try google image search but have not find any thing yet.

The year is along time. That is like trying to find treasure. But who knows might get lucky.

MegaChar

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Oh HECK! My long time friend has one of those but I highly doubt she will ever give it up so sorry Foxy. If you ever do find one,expect to pay around $70-$100 due to its rareity from age and supply.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I typed in pikachu plush on amazon
.com and a bunch of them popped up, not shur which one your looking for.I would post a link but I don't know how to do that.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hi

I try to find a pikachu plushy that look like the one i have. Is any one know where i can find it?

I hope that someone can help me whit this.

I would recommend using the Google or Bing image search. Plug in "pikachu doll" or "stuffed pikachu" or some such. You'll get about a hundred zillion images, and you can quickly scan down them to see if any look like yours.

At a glance, here's one. Or maybe this one. Actually that last one's pretty big. Well whatever...

Good luck! There appear to be more than a few Pikachu plushies out there!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I actually have the same one! Although I have no clue where I got it it's been so long. Sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

The specs on it are: about 10 in tall, 5 in wide, and the mouths on the two posted above are not right. The mouth on the one you're looking for and I have is actually sewn so it's not ass moth of a line. Hope this helps! Oh, And it's not new at all. It's probably very early 2000's because it's the original pika uh design when he was really fat and didn't have that life in his eyes.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Yes it is some hard work to find the right one.

I actually have the same one! Although I have no clue where I got it it's been so long. Sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

The specs on it are: about 10 in tall, 5 in wide, and the mouths on the two posted above are not right. The mouth on the one you're looking for and I have is actually sewn so it's not ass moth of a line. Hope this helps! Oh, And it's not new at all. It's probably very early 2000's because it's the original pika uh design when he was really fat and didn't have that life in his eyes.

Thanks for the info.

I hope that someone can help me find it.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Pikachu two things

one cute pic I love it

two thanks for reminding me about my old plush pillow charizard. I wanna find another now.

I'll see if I can help you find your little pikachu.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Pikachu two things

one cute pic I love it

two thanks for reminding me about my old plush pillow charizard. I wanna find another now.

I'll see if I can help you find your little pikachu.

That should be weary nice of you if you could help me find one.

Godsclaws

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm in a similar boat. Trying to find a Teddy and Friends bear made especially for Australia Post in 2005. I'm emailing back and forth with the company who made the bear trying to make a match. Unlikely Ill ever find the bear Im looking for again tho. Hope you find your pikachu! So you've tried eBay but if you make your eBay search a 'saved search' eBay will email you whenever a match comes up, that way eBay does the work for you 24/7

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Pikachu Plush 8" | eBay

What abouut this one Pikachu?

Not right one.

I'm in a similar boat. Trying to find a Teddy and Friends bear made especially for Australia Post in 2005. I'm emailing back and forth with the company who made the bear trying to make a match. Unlikely Ill ever find the bear Im looking for again tho. Hope you find your pikachu! So you've tried eBay but if you make your eBay search a 'saved search' eBay will email you whenever a match comes up, that way eBay does the work for you 24/7

Yes i have try that now.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
still no luck on finding one.

Status
Not open for further replies.