I need help, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, everyone. I haven't been on in forever, and I haven't had diapers in forever "-_- Can someone help me with this question? I have protective parents and whenever I go to the store, it has to be with them, but I can roam the place, just not leave. I can't do the backpack thing, I can't sneak out to the car, and I can't buy online. Can someone please tell me how to "ninja" some more underjams? lol I'm dying here!!! Thanks in advance, everybody. --PS the wiki didn't help my situation in any way, and I can't go while they're at work. Everything is too far. Thanks again

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You're pretty much screwed...

Ask a friend to buy them for you?

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, thanks... Honestly I never thought of that. Yeah, I'm screwed, but I dunno which friend I could ask...

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
your best bet would be orderering on line. make a paypal account, and when your at the store with your parents buy one of those prepaid credit/debit cards, and then put that to your paypal account. if they work 9-5 you'll be fine, fedex usually delievers about 2 where i live, but i have gotten a package at like 8.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
your best bet would be orderering on line. make a paypal account, and when your at the store with your parents buy one of those prepaid credit/debit cards, and then put that to your paypal account. if they work 9-5 you'll be fine, fedex usually delievers about 2 where i live, but i have gotten a package at like 8.

Dumb

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Some of the best things are well worth waiting for. Meaning: Wait until your situation changes, like moving out from your parents' place, or wait for them to stop being so protective. Try showing them you are mature enough to be at a store by yourself. That is all the advice I can offer. Best of luck with getting some diapers.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks Matrixroks. I agree. BTW the Matrix is awesome (Dressing as one of the twins for halloween)

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
but if his parents get home at regular time, like 6ish, then he should be fine. hell, just say a friend need things shipped to your house, put down a fake shipping address, and then if they want to see inside just say i really dont think who and so would appreciate it if you went through his privacy

PumaPunku

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lonely,

It's a tough time of life you're at for the pursuit of diaper wearing. If you cannot sneak these and you are not comfortable just coming out (who is?), you need to wait.

Best bet is to wait until you are 18 and out of the house. 18 at least even if you still live at home. Once you are an adult you can pursue diapers in whatever capacity you choose. Go wild!

Not sure of your age, but maybe high school time your parents will give you more liberty to move around unaccompanied. Some parents get worried when they find out about their teenager wearing diapers, so there are hazards. Coming out the right way to open minded parents versus coming out to strict, paranoid parents are two vastly different experiences and could damage your relationship with your parents. Each situation is unique and you know what is best for yours.

Childhood - stuck somewhere between being a person and property. We all have to go through that. Just try to keep a healthy perspective in knowing that you will eventually be an adult and able to make your own decisions. Someday you'll look back and think about how nice it was to be a kid. Strange, but true. Enjoy these times as they are 'the good old days'

All the best,

PumaPunku

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, lawyer or counsellor. None of this post should be construed as advice, but mere entertainment for the benefit of posting on this forum. Any advice implied or inferred is coincidental. Any and all subjects, ages or facts are null and void. This writing may be considered editorial, fiction or otherwise and not intended as communication with a minor. (sorry we live in a world where I have to write this disclaimer)

Status
Not open for further replies.