Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Camelots

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

puffyfluffyfoxo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I need to order more diapers soon, before my next simester starts so i wont have to worry about that durring school. I get shipments of 80 in from tykables. Do yall think i should get the overnights or the camelots? You can suggest more brands and designs if you wanna! I probably need more diapers than that anyway. (Im pretty skinny and wear mediums because they run small ish for tykables.)

The overnights have good capacity.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I used to love Tykables, but the hook and loop system just doesn’t do it for me. I go for Rearz now

as much as I love camelots, I'd personally prefer the overnights since I just like having print all over the diaper a tiny bit more ^^

Reactions: Dragon64
SuperMaidRavi said:
as much as I love camelots, I'd personally prefer the overnights since I just like having print all over the diaper a tiny bit more ^^
Same. I'm actually fairly disappointed that it's only the landing zone that's printed, especially since they are the only ABDL diaper that I know of where all the diapers in the pack feature dragons.

• Love
Reactions: SuperMaidRavi
Just so you know those are the same diaper their entire 7000ml range are just same diaper different prints so either get the print you like more or buy a mixed case with both.
Of the 7000ml range overnights and waddlers are my favorite prints im a sucker for diapers printed all over.
My only complaint with these is they're so thick I found it hard to wear them out and about on my college campus because I couldn't walk normally without considerable effort.

Back