Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Camelots

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

puffyfluffyfoxo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I need to order more diapers soon, before my next simester starts so i wont have to worry about that durring school. I get shipments of 80 in from tykables. Do yall think i should get the overnights or the camelots? You can suggest more brands and designs if you wanna! I probably need more diapers than that anyway. (Im pretty skinny and wear mediums because they run small ish for tykables.)

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
The overnights have good capacity.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

PyjamaBoyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I used to love Tykables, but the hook and loop system just doesn’t do it for me. I go for Rearz now

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
as much as I love camelots, I'd personally prefer the overnights since I just like having print all over the diaper a tiny bit more ^^

Reactions: Dragon64

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
SuperMaidRavi said:
as much as I love camelots, I'd personally prefer the overnights since I just like having print all over the diaper a tiny bit more ^^
Same. I'm actually fairly disappointed that it's only the landing zone that's printed, especially since they are the only ABDL diaper that I know of where all the diapers in the pack feature dragons.

• Love
Reactions: SuperMaidRavi

KryptographicKiddo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
Just so you know those are the same diaper their entire 7000ml range are just same diaper different prints so either get the print you like more or buy a mixed case with both.
Of the 7000ml range overnights and waddlers are my favorite prints im a sucker for diapers printed all over.
My only complaint with these is they're so thick I found it hard to wear them out and about on my college campus because I couldn't walk normally without considerable effort.