• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

i need a mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wil

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i need a mommy

Reactions: BlameBaby
Cool go find Mommy?

wil said:
i need a mommy
This isn't a dating site it's a support fourm Honey 🍯

Reactions: fleckothefennec and littledreamers333
wil said:
i need a mommy
In general mommy’s are made, not found. Asking like this will not be very fruitful for you and this is NOT a dating site.

Reactions: kronikmod, fleckothefennec and littledreamers333
if you want a mommy go to fetlife.com

Reactions: fleckothefennec and BlameBaby
I need a million bucks.

My advice -

Socialize, get to know people, let people get to know you. Do this in various communities, especially FetLife where it is more focused on actually meeting people with similar kinks.

However, the above won't matter if you are no deeper than your interest in dips and being a baby. The number of times I've dropped conversations because someone opens with their abdl interests and, after a few attempts to talk about other things, they steadfastly refuse to budge from fap-chats is staggering. Sure, I love dips, being smol, switching and being a daddy, etc., but I, and others, are more than didees and poopies.

Show more than just your interests in abdl. Don't focus on what you need or what you want, it comes off as selfish and demanding. Nothing wrong with having wants and needs, but you need to have tact and be respectful. You need a mommmy, but why would someone want to be your mommy if you don't give them anything to go off of? Give people a reason to want to know you. If things click, maybe they will be interested in a CG role or even switching. Bare in mind, if you half-arse the attempt to get to know people just to spring a request or demand when you think you've got em, you will be very transparent and they will stop talking to you.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back