I miss my nappies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m currently on vacation in Sri Lanka for 26 days, no nappies. I have 8 days to go. I can’t wait to go home so I can nappy up. Got some Drylife Xplus waiting for me.

Reactions: littledreamers333
How about you take my nappies and I can take your place in Sri Lanka for 8 days.

• Haha
Reactions: Humperdink2, bobbilly and Diaperon
I wonder what nappies might be available in Sri Lanka. There must be something out there to find!

Reactions: mistykitty and Dutchpamper
PCS said:
I wonder what nappies might be available in Sri Lanka. There must be something out there to find!
Kids from Sri Lanka wear nappies too I think 😃

LePew said:
How about you take my nappies and I can take your place in Sri Lanka for 8 days.
Sounds like a good deal to me!

bobbilly said:
I’m currently on vacation in Sri Lanka for 26 days, no nappies. I have 8 days to go. I can’t wait to go home so I can nappy up. Got some Drylife Xplus waiting for me.
I thought you lived in a group home with 24/7 care?

PCPilot said:
Maybe they're on vacation and couldn't bring them with for some reason, my best guess anyway.

PCPilot said:
I do.

Any local Pharmacy will sell nappies - I was in Sri Lanka 6 years ago and wore 24/7 with ease. Mostly chinese brands, but they were great to try!
I caught a taxi to the nearest pharmacy and back.

Reactions: bobbilly
WaddleBum92 said:
Any local Pharmacy will sell nappies - I was in Sri Lanka 6 years ago and wore 24/7 with ease. Mostly chinese brands, but they were great to try!
I caught a taxi to the nearest pharmacy and back.
Thank you. Will definitely give that a try. Can you recommend any brands?

Back