I miss living alone.

DLNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been very fortunate to live with my friends while I go to school, otherwise I would be struggling, however I miss living alone.

I miss the total control of my environment, the silence, the privacy, the freedom; above all, I miss the diapers. I could have them laying out in the open. I could wear them ALL the time. I never worried about buying a case and having someone else accept the package at the door.

LainIsLain

DL SuperNoob, DiaperHugger
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Having never lived alone, but it's something I've always wanted.

I've been living with my friend for 20+ years now and we get along great, most of the time... 😜 We recently moved into a house together and the living arrangement has never been better. There is enough space that we each get to control our own space and that's also very important to both of us.

When I discovered diaper a few years ago, my friend took it in stride. He recognizes how much they mean to me and tolerates them. He doesn't necessarily want to see them, but he doesn't care that I wear them around the house. I feel fortunate that I found a friend that doesn't judge me for the diapers, and I know I wouldn't be able to live like this without a roommate!

Reactions: LinkDL and Jorelaxed

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yes living alone is glorious 😌, I love the freedom it brings, to do as I like, when I like.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Antientmariner

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live alone, but travel for work a lot. I'm gone probably 4 or 5 months out of the year living with other people. There, I couldn't even think about wearing diapers. Sad, because I really miss the freedom when I'm gone, but it really helps me appreciate what I have when I don't have it.

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Never lived alone before. Not sure I would like it. I think I would get lonely.

I've had a number of diapered weekends by myself, and it is nice. I don't think I would like it all the time.

mark28277

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I love living alone. I just hate paying the 1800 dollar a month rent payment for a 1 bedroom apartment.