I may have unwittingly 'invented' a new category?

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in big Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
...or maybe someone else did, I dunno. We have "Sissies", "Littles", "Babyfurs", Diaperfurs" and so on...it just occurred to me that I may have stumbled into a thing I call "DiaperCos"?

Example: I love and adore the Sue Ellen character from Arthur so much! She's everything I've always wanted to be: active, confident, daring, eager, intelligent, talented, happy, sweet...and drop-dead cute. And a girl, too. The amazing Sue Ellen embodies so many good qualities...and she dresses awesomely! I have her workaday outfit of teal t-shirt dress/yoga pants, cream vest w/ red buttons, red high-top shoes and lime green slouch socks. The wig is nearing completion. And I'm making various other outfits Sue Ellen has worn on the show, too. No other character has inspired me more. I just love her to the moon...and beyond.

I may have not invented the concept or the DiaperCos name, in all reality, but I've never heard of it before...and I stand ready to be humbled by info that someone else already came up with it all. Thoughtage?

Last edited:

ElPulpo

The friendly diapered octopus
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There once was a thread about it on ADISC, but your category seems to be original.

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
There once was a thread about it on ADISC, but your category seems to be original.
Okay, I invented the word then. Looks like there are others of a like mind, and that's perfect. Let's get this party started! *brings out the Engelbert Humperdinck CD, cheap soda and cheese ball. Party!!!* :ROFLMAO: 🥳

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
It looks like the OP got banned and the thread locked. Oh, dear...guess I'll pick up the DiaperCos flag and carry it forward. *hikes her diaper up through her t-shirt dress & vest, ports guidon and marches forth* 🥳

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Omg! Drag-n-flag 🤪
I googled 'diapercosplay' on our side of the pond and got,
Screenshot_20210408-222942.png
The villagevoice.com was, erm, interesting, but the pic links are dead.
The image search showed the mentioned Twitter details, but I'll let you do that bit.
Another point of interest turned up:

I've done a few themed selfies, myself, with homemade 'costumes', but I can't post them here.

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Maybe someday, DiaperCos can be a Role here...but it seems like I'm the only one here. :cry: Just lonely ol' me, a Sue Ellen in Pampers.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Maybe someday, DiaperCos can be a Role here...but it seems like I'm the only one here. :cry: Just lonely ol' me, a Sue Ellen in Pampers.
I'm snug in my sensory baby pink onsie with mermaids / sea creatures print. Bunny hopps nappy. Green monkey teddy. Pink unicorn passifier. And I think of myself , my name as kitty.. does that qualify diapercos?