• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I may be a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceAlienBabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello, I'm new to this. I have been interested in finding a father figure all of my life but I just discovered this community. Is there a portion of this community that is asexual? I am non sexual and am hoping to find a long term or permanent father. I'm not into diapers by the way.
What do you have to say to someone who's new to this community and thinks they might be a little?

Welcome, I'm new here as well!

I can't really help directly because for me littleness is *both* sexual and non-sexual (comforting/coping/de-stress). Although I find it that littleness in one form or another is the only way I can trigger any sexual interest.

There's lots of littles of all types here so you may find someone who's felt the same way.

Anyhoo all littles are welcome! HUGS!

AcePrincess said:
Hello, I'm new to this. I have been interested in finding a father figure all of my life but I just discovered this community. Is there a portion of this community that is asexual? I am non sexual and am hoping to find a long term or permanent father. I'm not into diapers by the way.
What do you have to say to someone who's new to this community and thinks they might be a little?

Welcome to the site, AcePrincess! :)

Yes -- there seems to be an above average portion of the community who are asexual. But, of course, it's hard to tell. Maybe people are more honest about their sexuality on a forum like this...? People often ask whether there are more people here with Asperger's as sometimes it seems quite common amongst posters. And (personally), I've noticed that anxiety and depression seem a little higher than one might expect... but who knows...?

Anyway, I'm not sure I can offer any advice for anyone new to this other than... think about what you like and what makes you happy... and explore it. It's not like you have to decide whether you are a "little" or a "little bit little" or curious or... anything at all. Just... whatever makes you happy! I guess, for many, it's just a "mindset" or background feeling, where you give yourself permission to want and feel however you like. You don't have to be a boring grown up any more... just tear up the rule book and have fun! :p

This is a support site, rather than a hook-up site, but if you do ever find someone online who you think could be your daddy... just be very careful and make sure that you're safe. Get to know them first, meet up in a public place, let people know where you're going and have someone expecting a phone call to confirm that you're safe. I'm sure you know all this, but there are some seriously dodgy people out there.

But I think you should stick around, and join in the conversation, and just... love your little side and make it happy! :-D

Thank you both for making me feel welcome.

Tiny, Do you know of any dating sites for age play? I was on one that cost money and most of the guys were looking for sex so I left it.

AcePrincess said:
Thank you both for making me feel welcome.

Tiny, Do you know of any dating sites for age play? I was on one that cost money and most of the guys were looking for sex so I left it.

Gah! Most of the dating sites I've come across have been scams or full of weirdos. (I kinda gave up on them a long time ago, so I'm not sure if there are any good ones now.)

Some people talk highly of FetLife. It's a site for people with all sorts of "fetishes"... but I never really got on with it. There are "little" groups and local meetups and so on... Maybe worth a look:

https://fetlife.com/

Yeah, sorry. Zero experience with dating sites as I am happily spoken for.

I'd be up for it if someone found a non-sexual ageplay site though, which might be up your ally. If I remember correctly there was a fairly active AB/DL/BF scene in Second Life so that may be a place to go too.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have used second life before. What does the BF stand for?

AcePrincess said:
Thanks for the suggestions. I have used second life before. What does the BF stand for?

Oh sorry! I hate it when people get all jargony on me. >_<

BF stands for BabyFur

AcePrincess said:

I think BF means "babyfur" -- a cross-over between an AB/little and a furry (people who like or identify with anthropomorphic animal characters). :)

Welcome, AcePrincess! :) :)

Thanks Tiny and Thanks ISO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back