I made my own printable dinosaur landing zones and want to share it with you guys

Sheepies said:
View attachment 34958

It's simple but all my own and I'm really happy with it. I'd like to share it with you guys! If you end up using it I would love love love to see it!
made in A4 size for easy printing

It's been really hard finding nice landing zones to print so I decided to make my own. I'm still learning to draw but does anyone have any suggestions as to what other designs I can make?
I think it’s lovely, Sheepies, and I’m glad you shared it. Hugs. You get a gold star ⭐️!

Hugs again,

Tab

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies
Sheepies said:
View attachment 34958

It's simple but all my own and I'm really happy with it. I'd like to share it with you guys! If you end up using it I would love love love to see it!
made in A4 size for easy printing

It's been really hard finding nice landing zones to print so I decided to make my own. I'm still learning to draw but does anyone have any suggestions as to what other designs I can make?
Love it how do I get some? You did an amazing job I wish I could do art like that. Try like a teddy theme or like a TV show like paw patrol.

Reactions: Sheepies

I made a new one. Didn't draw it, but sort of "photoshopped" something I thought would be very cute as a landing zone!

Back