Not open for further replies.

OGDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I was on a plane and I had to go to the bathroom. So I walked into the bathroom and out of curiosity I opened the cabinet. There was a wet rearm safari diaper in there. It had already been wet. So I had the genius idea to wear it for the rest of the flight and pee in it. Is this something anyone else has done before?

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
1)It's pretty unlikely that you found such a thing (I've also never heard of cabinets in plane restrooms), and 2)wearing someone else's used diaper is gross.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am utterly speechless by some of these stories people come here to write. Most airplane bathrooms don't really have cabinets, and even the ones that do I somewhat doubt you could even fit a used rears safari diaper in there. But even if you did find something like that ... why would you decide to put it on? >.<

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I really hope this is made up, its very unsanitary 1 and 2 sounds like a made up story (very unlikely find in the wild, 2 even if you did somehow find it how would you get it unfolded, 3 in the even someone was wearing one of those they wouldn't just be changing that mid flight).

IzzyFox

Lizard Diaper Spankie Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Is this something anyone else around here has done before? I am assuming that "this" happens to be posting an implausible story. I don't think any regular around here has done that.

AnimeDude892

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I was on a plane and I had to go to the bathroom. So I walked into the bathroom and out of curiosity I opened the cabinet. There was a wet rearm safari diaper in there. It had already been wet. So I had the genius idea to wear it for the rest of the flight and pee in it. Is this something anyone else has done before?

Maybe somebody on the plane must've been a DL.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Even if this story were true, wearing a stranger's used diaper is just gross..

Kieran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not convinced at all that this is the truth.

Why would you put on another person's urine-soaked diaper. I don't even want to go into how unsanitary and potentially damaging to personal hygiene that is.

Anyway, why would someone leave a diaper in a cabinet. Every single plane I've ever been on has had a bin. Whenever I changed myself, I put the diaper in the bin. Also, I could be wrong, I haven't seen a cabinet in a plane toilets before.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh, I don't know. Once I was flying and had to use the bathroom. When I went in, there was an Armani suit hanging there, along with a white shirt and silk tie. Even more crazy, I took of my ratty clothes and tried on the shirt and suit, and it fit. I walked out of that bathroom wearing a $10,000 suit. But that wasn't the biggest surprise. Sitting in one of the seats was Richard Branson in just his underwear, only on closer inspection, it wasn't underpants. It was a diaper!!!

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Oh, I don't know. Once I was flying and had to use the bathroom. When I went in, there was an Armani suit hanging there, along with a white shirt and silk tie. Even more crazy, I took of my ratty clothes and tried on the shirt and suit, and it fit. I walked out of that bathroom wearing a $10,000 suit. But that wasn't the biggest surprise. Sitting in one of the seats was Richard Branson in just his underwear, only on closer inspection, it wasn't underpants. It was a diaper!!!

This is sarcasm right?

jguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I believe there actually are cabinets in aircraft lavatories - will have to pay attention to that on my next long-haul. As a member of certain more "adventurous" toilet-themed fora, so to speak, I realize that a great deal of people's writings are, indeed, fiction, which is absolutely fine. This particular "story" has a more extreme variant called "farming" which basically refers to lurking an a public toilet and "farm the goodies" of complete strangers for "personal use". Not only would this have considerable health-hazards, but it is also extremely gross. But that is exactly what turns some folks on - hopefully mostly as a fantasy, in which case it is quite harmless.

I've tried out sexual fantasies that I then had to admit were not as appealing for real as in my (kinky) mind - actually some appeared to be not appealing at all. So be it.

Using someoneelse's used diaper is not a thing I ever thought about, honestly - it would have to be a very significant other's diaper, for sure, at the very least.

But as said before, to each his own - and I believe that a much smaller percentage of writings here on this good forum appears to be fiction than on other fora - such as the ones I referred to above. So we may be a little bit weird here, but I can assure you that we're not even close to top-of-the weirdness-scale :)

So let's be nice to one-another here - live and let live!

Peace!

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It is possible that a very few like used diapers as when they were young they stole there brother's and sister's used diapers. Not my thing but there are those that remember a certain member that got banned for advising that sort of thing.

Springcircle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Private
Fake and most likely someone pretending to be a Pamperchu 2.0. for "epic cringe" screenshots to share on other sites.

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Not exactly, but I once went on a plane, and it turned out bill gates, was smoking a pipe, and was sitting next to Richard Dawkins, talking about Jesus, I asked for 2MILL in cash, and bill gates gave it to me, what I nice guy....

Jokes aside, If this is real, than it's a bit messed up, that's how you get specific diseases.

handsomestallion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have never done this nor would I ever do it. I also agree with the others that this user is making up stories and using this site as an outlet for his fetish.

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Is this something anyone else around here has done before? I am assuming that "this" happens to be posting an implausible story. I don't think any regular around here has done that.

These types of posters on forums are like cockroaches, sooner or later a couple show up scurry around and either get crushed by an admin or scurry off into the shadows again on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.