• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

i lurk, apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

growlycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
hi.
im an 18 year old of the male gender and i would like to be a part of this site.
im in college sorta. first semester for me is about to be over and that makes me very happy. im sort of an emotional wreck and i really want a girlfriend and stuff haha. midas well post everything about myself i guess -_-
but yeah.

Last edited:

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community. We're a pretty social bunch, and don't let new members lurk (instead we draw them into conversations). Look around, post where you find something of interest, and join in the IRC chat, too.

What do you think is making you an emotional wreck? Stress of exams? no girlfriend? no diapers? i'm running out of scenarios here...help me out :)

growlycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
but yeah, pretty much. except i bought a bunch of diapers the past couple days so im fine in that area at least.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc. Hope you like it here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I feel you on the girls, but do not worry about that at your age, like 95% of girls from what I seen are immature, until they hit their 30s or lat 20s at best. So just focus on bettering yourself in other areas for now. It is what I am trying to do.

Anways welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome! I know what you're saying as far as girls go. So yep. See ya around!

cais

Contributor
Welcome to the ADISC community! You're welcome here anytime, and be sure to start posting so we'll all get to know you better.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.