I Love You All

Kirisin

' Stich' I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have wanted to say this for a long time but only today taken the time to do so.

Being ABDL and sharing my most Intimate and personal secrets. I couldn't or wouldn't share with just anybody. It is Something we all have kept hidden from even our closest family. Yet I share those secrets freely with strangers from around the world. Having somewhere to go and communicate with other like minded ABDL individuals has been and will continue to be an experience of a lifetime. I could never have imagined even just a few years ago the life changing experience I have found here from all of you. I am truly grateful for the strangers I know see has friends here in this community. Still I am closeted but have found the courage to atleast open up to my wife. This courage I got from my experiences with all of you. She has accepted this as a part of me just as we accept our Trans friend as who she is. Although I still don't wear around her. Maybe someday it will find the COURAGE!. But to all of you I Love You All. Thank you for giving me Strength and Courage to imbrace my secret.

• Love
Reactions: Atira, Lumos, Jorelaxed and 6 others
Go you and go us!
I also borrowed the collective courage of adisc to come out to my wife. Couldn't have done it without you all 😍

Reactions: Kirisin, Jorelaxed and Rainbow
Back