I love shaving my BabyGirl.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I was wondering if anyone likes to be shaved or is this not a normal things that littles do not like?

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have some questions 1 which area are u shaving 2 why can’t she do that 3 do both party’s consent to it

Reactions: littleph0enix

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
You are a saint, I would love to be shaved. It can be really wonderful time sharing.

Edit: In my fantasy I don't get shaved unless I'm a 'neko' type of babyfur. But when I visualiced as myself, yes, It just feels natural.

Last edited:

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
That would be something nice. I am guessing it would be similar to being washed and having bath time.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
lilithra said:
Edit: In my fantasy I don't get shaved unless I'm a 'neko' type of babyfur. But when I visualiced as myself, yes, It just feels natural.
:ROFLMAO: what are you making me think of??????? my mind was not thinking about a little fox girl getting shaved that was for sure! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
littebabby said:
I have some questions 1 which area are u shaving 2 why can’t she do that 3 do both party’s consent to it
littebabby said:
One because she's a baby. 2 because I do almost everything for her that she needs. The main area I shave is the area were she's in diapers and I recently did her legs so.

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
littleph0enix said:
:ROFLMAO: what are you making me think of??????? my mind was not thinking about a little fox girl getting shaved that was for sure! :ROFLMAO:
Lol, that would be absurd, and you make me think of something so strange, a little girl that wanted to be a neko to be liked in japan but she was born furry. Get away from my mind!!!

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
DaddyGlaceon said:
One because she's a baby. 2 because I do almost everything for her that she needs. The main area I shave is the area were she's in diapers and I recently did her legs so.
I think that that is normal, a little girl should be very clean in that area.

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
DaddyGlaceon said:
She isn’t an actual baby u have to let her do things for her self we are all adults Abdl is only a small part of us balance is key

Reactions: chiaochai

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littebabby said:
She isn’t an actual baby u have to let her do things for her self we are all adults Abdl is only a small part of us balance is key
Maybe she likes it, maybe its part of their dynamic? Jeez.

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
pampers4U said:
Maybe she likes it, maybe its part of their dynamic? Jeez.
No i get she may like it but he is saying that she is a full time baby and he dose everything for her wich is not ok

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
littebabby said:
She is a adult Baby she is legit in diapers almost 24/7 mind your business bud.

Reactions: bambinobaby and lilithra

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
lilithra said:
lilithra said:
Lol, that would be absurd, and you make me think of something so strange, a little girl that wanted to be a neko to be liked in japan but she was born furry. Get away from my mind!!!

This makes me thing of people who shave there cats.

• Wow

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
DaddyGlaceon said:
She is a adult Baby she is legit in diapers almost 24/7 mind your business bud.
I have a great life I am a girl not a Bud and 24/7 dips cool 24/7 baby just not ok I will leave it at that

Reactions: chiaochai

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
@littebabby I think you are trying to defend something that doesn't need any defense, because the person having the problem is you about the boundaries that must be crossed.
Each person is free to decide how to live their life, that is the philosophy that one should have with an open mind.

Last edited:

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
lilithra said:
@littebabby I think you are trying to defend something that doesn't need any defense, because the person having the problem is you about the boundaries that must be crossed.
Each person is free to decide how to live their life, that is the philosophy that one should have with an open mind.
That's what my BabyGirl wants and that's what makes her happy. I asked the question to see if other littles liked being shaved. This isn't a thing we're you can judge me on how I take care of my BabyGirl. You have no say in that. I can call you a bud, because the definition of bud is as in kid
a young person who is between infancy and adulthood. You don't act like a adult so.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Th
lilithra said:
Thanks for the back up.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
lilithra said:
I agree with this, as long as I'm not financially supporting a capable adult that chooses to incapacitate themselves at the expense of others. If daddy is financially capable of supporting this then to each their own, it's none of our business and I truly wish them both the best.

Reactions: DaddyGlaceon and littleph0enix

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Nowididit said:
I agree with this, as long as I'm not financially supporting a capable adult that chooses to incapacitate themselves at the expense of others. If daddy is financially capable of supporting this then to each their own, it's none of our business and I truly wish them both the best.
Thanks.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah I left my wife take a go at doing some lawn work with my trimmer and she nicked one of the boys. That was the last time I let her do the manscaping. Thank God I didn't let her use the pruning shears.

• Haha
Reactions: mrsmallory666 and lilithra