I love plastic pants!!!

Furrytum said:
Amazon have some good ones. Nappies r us and PVC u like are good sources as well.
Thank you Furrytum.

Reactions: Furrytum
I have (8) pairs of plastic pants.
(4) Clear Polyurethane
(4) Pink PVC with baby circus animals on them.

Reactions: satin and Angelapinks
Lorelei said:
Where do you buy plastic pants in the UK these days Sabrina? Years ago, Boots and some other chemists used to sell them, but I haven't seen any there for ages now, and I'd love to get some again.
I remember the Boots ones from 30 odd years ago - they weren't as good quality as, eg Robinsons, but easy to get hold of. You can't get plastic pants in pharmacies now.

Reactions: Sissybabyminky, Nappyboybob, DLOwl1867 and 1 other person
yfront said:
I remember the Boots ones from 30 odd years ago - they weren't as good quality as, eg Robinsons, but easy to get hold of. You can't get plastic pants in pharmacies now.
I can still get them slightly opaque bit rustly very long lasting don't go hard like the supposedly better quality ones. Love moisturizing my bottom & privates, lovely & squishy. MMMM Could get some for you if u like. Presume u are in the UK?

Reactions: Angelapinks
Truthfully, I think I have the most amazing of all plastic pants ever made. They were made some years ago by Cozy-n-Dry as a custom product. They were only available a short while as they have a plastic pant lining, with a white satin baby print outer cover. The baby print has bottles, diaper pins, and other such print that really isn't a print as much as an embossed type of print on the fabric.

They also have a chain that is integrated into the waistband for locking them in place. 😊

I have looked long and hard and never found another fabric that is so amazing as the white satin baby print that was available at that time.

Certainly a keepsake and I only use them upon special occasions.

Another product, although not even close in comparison, are the BearHugz by Changing Times Diaper Company. They are made of a type of waterproof material that is very comfortable and soft. It isn't laytex or vinyl, but what the manufacturer says is PUL material. According the the description, "PUL is currently the standard material used by many manufacturers of infant cloth diaper covers. PUL is a breathable material which allows for better air circulation and prevents skin irritation and rashes. It was developed for hospital use as it can be washed in hot water while maintaining waterproof capabilities".

It is very different than any other plastic pants I have tried and very comfortable, not to mention very cute. Definitely worth getting a few pair.

--Here is a photo from their website.

Bear_Hugz_-_Front_grande.JPG

This is the same print as their BearHugz diapers and the print is also available on other ABDL products, including onesies.

Last edited:
Reactions: tam1623, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Lordleeky said:
I have a few pairs too, black, white, clear,great for over diapers to stop leaks and a great feeling without a diaper too:love:
i am yet to try them. can't wate

rubberedtransbott said:
I can still get them slightly opaque bit rustly very long lasting don't go hard like the supposedly better quality ones. Love moisturizing my bottom & privates, lovely & squishy. MMMM Could get some for you if u like. Presume u are in the UK?
Yes I am, where do you get them from?

rubberedtransbott said:
Morning to all plastic pants enthusiasts. I'm Sabrina from the UK.
Hi im ash from london

I can't wait to put on my plastic pants when I have the opportunity to wear them. I have my Gary plastic pants on right now. They're covering my overnight prefold cloth diaper from CTDC which is so comfortable and very bulky.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
I love to wear plastic pants too. I just call them generally "rubber pants". I have a few different kinds but, I'm in a situation where I can't have too many. I would otherwise also wear them more often but not able to often.

Reactions: diaperguy, 49beachdipe and Angelapinks
I have a lot of plastic and rubber pants

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Angelapinks and sissybaby34
Lorelei said:
Where do you buy plastic pants in the UK these days Sabrina? Years ago, Boots and some other chemists used to sell them, but I haven't seen any there for ages now, and I'd love to get some again.
There are lots of places online but off the web I suppose Boots is the best bet - a bit too medical in style though.
I have 2 prs Rubber, 2 Plastic and two plastic lined with a picture of Kitties on the cotton.

I love mine too. I have about 15 pairs, both snap-on and pull-on. Also have 2 pairs of rubber pants, but the plastic ones are a lot easier to use every day.

Reactions: diaperguy, Angelapinks and steviet
Oh yes very erotic

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I absolutely adore, adore wearing plastic pants. I call them baby rubbers, that’s what my mum called them when I was young. When I say adore, it is wearing just my baby rubbers. Sorry guys I am not ABDL, just a straight guy who loves wearing baby rubbers. I particularly like my pink baby rubbers which I try to wear all the time. If I could wear baby rubbers 24 hrs a day, seven days a week I would.

Reactions: vp39, kenta04, 49beachdipe and 2 others
Luvshugs said:
Never been a time, when I have not thought about, and loved them, plastic, vinyl, pvc, polyurathane, nylon, rubber, latex, etc. (small sample of my collection in photo, very small!)

View attachment 37617
Looks like my panty and bra collection. You always need one more.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Luvshugs
I was always put in them over my diaper as a child and they were plastic disposables. So with the already crinkly diaper and then the rustling plastic pants made for nice sensory stuff. I got to love the nice shiny smooth surface of the pants and snug leg bands. I also love a how a nice oversized pair look so big and poofy. So its always fun pulling on a pair.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, Angelapinks, steviet and 2 others
Omg !! I simply adore plastic pants ! I used to have lots but a fire destroyed them all except my pink carousel ones from nappies r us, I had glass clear, pink , blue, generic white etc etc really miss them am going to get more when I’m able !

Reactions: Angelapinks, chrischrischris and Luvshugs
I have cloth diapers and plastic pants have been a comfort to me since childhood. I love the feel of the cloth when it is warm and soft.

Reactions: Angelapinks, chrischrischris, Safari and 1 other person
Back