I Love my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
:worshippy:Bravo!

Last edited:
Slomo said:
Hmm, I wonder if the OPs wife either delayed doing the laundry or hid his underwear on purpose.

Slomo Our washing machine is never off lol, she tells me its a dark, whites thing. I don't get myself, It's all washing just put it in close the door and hit the start button. :)

Tonyh said:
Slomo Our washing machine is never off lol, she tells me its a dark, whites thing. I don't get myself, It's all washing just put it in close the door and hit the start button. :)
Does she ever compliment you In them? Lol when I was with my ex she would compliment me and say I look cute in diapers.

zackiepooh1992 said:
Does she ever compliment you In them? Lol when I was with my ex she would compliment me and say I look cute in diapers.

Nope Zack she never complains, She also thinks is cute I have to use them for bedwetting. :)

Tonyh said:

If you mix darks and whites together, then the dye on the dark clothes will actually stain the whites. Since other dark clothes already have been dyed different colors they won't get stained. The opposite with whites, which get bleach added to the wash (to remove any dying and make/keep them white). Add bleach to dark clothes, and they will fade or get white spots all over them. Hence why they need to be seperated.

Ever hear of adding a red shirt to a bunch of white shirts in the wash? You end up with one red shirt, and the rest pink (lighly dyed red).

Hmmm, that gives me an idea. We need to come up with an actual white dye for clothes. This way they wouldn't accept any other color staining and could be washed with darks while also never needing bleach.

- - - Updated - - -

On second though, only ever wear disposable diapers and never worry about the wash in the first place.

Slomo said:
If you mix darks and whites together, then the dye on the dark clothes will actually stain the whites. Since other dark clothes already have been dyed different colors they won't get stained. The opposite with whites, which get bleach added to the wash (to remove any dying and make/keep them white). Add bleach to dark clothes, and they will fade or get white spots all over them. Hence why they need to be seperated.

I think it has something to do with the colored clothes having a "fixer" in them that protects the undyed parts of the color clothes (or the other parts that are died a different, lighter color) from bleeding with themselves, and this is a manufacturing step left out on white, so colored will always bleed but won't SET on each other, but white will set when color bleeds.

Ever hear of adding a red shirt to a bunch of white shirts in the wash? You end up with one red shirt, and the rest pink (lighly dyed red).

haha yes... when I was young I was not allowed to sort the color/white clothes. Then an unknown adult put my mom's blood red nighie in with a load of white and eeeeverything came out pink, including all my white socks and underwear....

Hmmm, that gives me an idea. We need to come up with an actual white dye for clothes. This way they wouldn't accept any other color staining and could be washed with darks while also never needing bleach.

Don't need that, just need to apply the color fixer to the whites, then they won't get stained when the colors bleed. But that adds to their cost and stops you from ruining your whites and needing to buy more replacements from them, so naturally they don't typically DO that.

There are also "color-fast" colors where they have fixed the colors so they don't bleed, at all. But then you have to trust that ALL of your colors in your load are color-safe, because it just takes ONE to stain your whites.

Lol I don't need a washing lesson, the wife never lets me go near it anyway. :) Good job really. I'm in charge of putting the bin (Trash) out for the bin men.

My wife knows that i wear maxi pads and incontince pads but does'nt know that i love the smell and feel of wearing a pamper,where can i get adult pampers at a store ? Or a small amount.i also wear womans incontinince underware i love the feeling of a warm wet diaper:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back