I love my bear! Who's your special plushie friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I want that Pikachu in the second picture...I also want that Patrick to go in my collection

I won them both at Gameworks, the Pikachu in one of those ufo machines, and Patrick by saving up tickets

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I have yet to my hands on a :worshippy: Celebi plushie :worshippy: like the one you posted on another thread :worshippy: Pramrider :worshippy:, but I swear I will some day :fingerscrossed:

I bought the large Celebi off of ebay, if I didn't happen to mention it before. On another plushie thread, someone told me it was rare to find a larger sized one which really surprised me. My wife, daughter, and son each have a Celebi plush, but there's are the smaller versions - 6" high or a little smaller. The little Snorelax was purchased at either Target or Toys-R-Us by my daughter, and given to me because I snore sometimes. :eek: He sits at the base of the nightstand lamp next to me, so we can snore at each other.:D

Pramrider

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
i love are the plushies i get and i miss the ones my mom got rid of,i have no one fav,every single one i get is loved.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have a Pikachu pillow...He's so old...I get most of my Patrick's from Kings Dominion
You know there really is a animal called the Pika. It's a small rodent native to Asia, similar in shape to a Pikachu, but not yellow... or electric... or big eared... or big tailed... or cat sized... or a mouse... or sentient... or prone to inane jibberish... or the subject of ruthless hentai involving Ash... Anyways, it's obviously what Pikachu was based off of.

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I only have one teddy... my Daddy got it for my for my birthday. :) Now, I sleep with her. Every night.

Lapin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
I have three brown and white rabbits. The one with the ears pointing up is named Wish. ^.^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.