I love my bear! Who's your special plushie friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
YouTube - I love my teddy bear
A cute song to go with the post. :)

Anyways, my bear is just great. :D I snuggle him every night, and most the day! Whenever I'm feeling down he's there. Of course, I love my blue bear, kitty, lion and bunny plushies too, but Big Bear is just sooo huggable since he's bigger and softer. :D Ohhhh, I love my bear!!! yay! *big hugs* :cloud9:

See!
Message - My Photo Gallery

Do you guys have a special plushie friend like that?

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Mine is not necessarily a bear, However I do have a plushie, and I do like to cuddle and hold it ever now and then. Its a Dog named Proton.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My Build-A-Bear cow, of course!

<-- That's him if someone actually didn't realize...

K

KittyKat

My favorite is my elephant who is aptly named Elephant. She is a Pluffy from the TY brand. My second favorite is my brown bear, Howie, who has a red ribbon around his neck.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have a large yellow duck named ****y Duck (don't ask lol). Shin got him for me at a Brannon's grocery store riiight before I went off to live on campus (this was 2 years ago).
I huggled that duck every night that whole semester.

I eventually moved back, and we got ****y Duck a friend, a blue duck named Fluffy Duck.

I also have a new cow I got from my college's bookstore, who has yet to have a name.
I feel a "Name Muh Cow' thread coming on. = D

Edit: Yeah, the duck's name is a bad word. The 4 letter word for frick. I forgot about that. But yeah, his name is a cuss word. lol

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i have my dinosaur Punk my best friend gave me 2 years ago ^^
i love dinosaurs the go RAWR!!! ^^

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do I even need to say who my special plushie friend is? I think everyone knows him. :p

Humphrey Sez: Who? who? Oh, wait. Do you mean me? Yay!~

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My favorite plushie is my koala bear kiwi. I got her about a month or so ago. :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I don't really have a special plushie but I have my 2 little beanie baby turtles named Speedy. >_< My next special one is Stitch (the one from Lilo and Stitch) and its his normal form :D.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Mr. Lion is mine. I can't sleep with out him...Which really doesn't help me when I am sleeping over at someone else's house.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Muh Teddies Yo <3~

Brownie
I got her when I was in Brownies, she's just really cute, I think I was 8-10.

Mayberry
I got him when I got my tonsils out when I was 10 I believe. It's the only and last teddy my mom ever gave me.

Teddy
He's 38 years old. He was my moms.

Thumper
Thumper is special special. I got him for my first birthday. (Yes, I confirmed the date I got him! I though I got him for my second birthday for teh longest time, but yeah) so he's 17.

HOOMAN
Doodle named HOOMAN, and the name was too cute, I absolutely love it. HOOMAN is only about 6 months old, I think. I got him from my friend Holly. She has cancer, and when she was going through chemo and radiation and all that, I'd joke to her and ask if she saw the flying monkeys yet. I knew when she couldn't even spell yes anymore she was gone from the pain pills. So she sent me HOOMAN, said she couldn't find a monkey with wings, so she's really special.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I got a baby penguin from Happy Feet named Mumble ^_^ My mom bought him 4 months ago cause I love penguins.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
My absolute #1 favourite plushie of all time has to be Nibblekins, she was given to me by a very dear dear friend.

(Yeah, I'm too lazy to take a pic of her and upload it...it's easier to use a web-image)

She is not really to be hugged and cuddled...she just sits on top of the tv stand 'n looks adorable.

I have other plushies that I hug...most notably Bun-bun who's been on some adventures with me and Jozee who's even been to work with me!

Makoto

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
as i have it's name is sebastien [french version...i'm french XD] as in the little mermaid and a little dog : "Inu" , Winni (the pooh) and Pato an other litlle dog...My favorite is winni, but I like them all as much as one another. Then they all sleep with me.:smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.