Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
I don't know what it is, and sometimes the mess it a little much. But even if the wet bed or chair is anouying I can't help but get all happy when I have a leaking diaper. Dose anyone else feel this way?:sweatdrop:

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Not I... I like my diapers to keep me safe and dry.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
A dry diaper for me is a nice diaper. I may like it of course if it's wet but if it leaks...I just suddenly shut off and go "Oh...s***!"

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I do like to feel water and all, but not my water.

PFD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm nearly obsessed with keeping my clothes, furniture, and automobile dry. I wear a premium disposable diaper, preferring to wear a size just a bit large for me. Over that I wear a plastic pant with a cloth panty under it, so that any leaks from the disposable are kept within the lined plastic pants. This combination has been 100% effective in keeping everything outside dry. Granted, it's a bit of overkill with the security provided by the Dry 24/7, and I was thinking about giving up the plastic pants just this past weekend. I'm not there yet and will continue to go for that extra security and safety. To each his/her own.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I don't know what it is, and sometimes the mess it a little much. But even if the wet bed or chair is anouying I can't help but get all happy when I have a leaking diaper. Dose anyone else feel this way?:sweatdrop:

What makes me happy about it is that it's a sign I made good use of my padding :p

I'm not extremely fond of leaving wet spots all around, but as an old member on here used to say, "if it ain't leaking, it ain't coming off!" :tongueout:

lenaw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've never been in a situastion that I haven't worried at least a little about leaks. I like to wear and wet doing everyday stuff - tidying my appartment, playing computer games on my couch etc. And with a leaky diaper I would worry I left stains around my place. An appartment that smells like pee is my worst nightmare. So I don't know. I love really wet diapers, if I didn't worry, maybe I would have liked leaky ones too.

lokithegirlysergal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
Don't get me wrong, I like to stay dry as we'll and be able to wear for a long time with all the squishy padding <3 but there's just something about the occasion when I do have leaks, it's just really enjoyable. Guess it's cus I feel a little helpless when it happens and kinda makes me feel more little.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always worry about damaging the furniture or whatever other thing I'm sitting on. If I know I won't damage anything (there's a pad under me or something, for instance), then a leak won't bother me. It's not necessarily a state I strive for, but if I'm not going to leave puddles or worse on the chair, then it's no big deal to me.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I do not love leaks, but I usually don't mind them when I have a good pad under me. It is annoying when I am not expecting it. I do not like it running down my legs.

When I am having fun with my husband we always have extra protection on the bed so the more leaks the better. He hasn't complained yet.

When I wake up and my jammies are wet and I am on a pad I am like "oh cool." It does give me that feeling, but I like to be active as much as possible. I want to be able to jump on the trampoline without leaking.

Metho42

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While I do enjoy the protection of a fresh diaper, I have to say I too have a fondness for leaks.
I'm not IC, I mostly wear recreationally in private. Sometimes I venture out to run errands, but am always mindful of them. I just don't have the nagging fear of leaks constantly like those that wear all the time.
I love the look of the wet spot and the dead giveaway indication that, that person has to be wearing a diaper.
I sometimes leak a little on purpose to put myself in a certain mindset.
I imagine it's me with the leak in public,(though I'm too scared to put myself in that situation) but I also love seeing women who's diaper have exceeded max capacity. I love the bulge and the tell tale half moons on their padded bums.

I also enjoy the ut-oh feeling like I did something bad when I feel my diaper leak, but I'm always sure to protect the furniture.
Just my two cents.

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
While I do enjoy the protection of a fresh diaper, I have to say I too have a fondness for leaks.
I'm not IC, I mostly wear recreationally in private. Sometimes I venture out to run errands, but am always mindful of them. I just don't have the nagging fear of leaks constantly like those that wear all the time.
I love the look of the wet spot and the dead giveaway indication that, that person has to be wearing a diaper.
I imagine it's me with the leak in public,(though I'm too scared to put myself in that situation) but I also love seeing women who's diaper have exceeded max capacity. I love the bulge and the tell tale half moons on their padded bums.

I also enjoy the ut-oh feeling like I did something bad when I feel my diaper leak, but I'm always sure to protect the furniture.
Just my two cents.

All that would be fun, but with leaks, for me, comes diaper rash. So I try to keep it under the limit these days.

I would constantly overload my diaper at night and got nasty diaper rash. Pretty much "killed it" for me.

AnnaDL1962

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love it when my diaper is wet. When it starts to leak I change it. But I must say that i like to stay in a wet diaper for a long time.

Anna from Germany

DLChad34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other

Just my two cents.

As for leaky diapers are bound to happen even with wearing the premium diapers like Dry24/7's and others will leak sooner or later but i find when i have had a leaky diaper that it adds to the "little" in me . Deffenatly adds too the oops factor or i guess i also get the feeling that i did a naughty thing for letting the diaper get that full . over all i preffer a diaper that doesn't leak or i suppose i try to avoid letting my diaper get to the leaking point if i can .

Adidas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While writing this I find it silly: I love to wear grey boxers over my diaper, then covered with a pair of plastic pants. The best experience in wearing a diaper is a wetted one.
Numerous times I find myself checking my 'package' while the boxer is half wet... I simply love to test out this out, again and again....

hsgvirus

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love a leaky diaper and the wett padding up to the point where I get a rash. But therwise I love everything about them all but when people notice you leaked.

bikesboatsboards

Incontinent outdoor adventure seeker.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
  4. Private
I'm not a fan of leaks. I have waaay too much carpet in my home and I've managed to keep it stain free so far. leaking in public is awful, I was grocery shopping the other day and started feeling warm in the wrong places. needless to say I ended up having to stand in line with three people behind me with very odd shaped wet patches around my butt and then having to improvise a cover for the seat in my car. not a fun day.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little

When I'm being a "little" or I'm going to be around people and padded, I don't like leaks.

However, some of my darker ABDL fantasies involve a LOT of leaking (or wet underwear!)

demonic2786

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like a warm, wet diaper, but I do not like it leaking. I don't like leaving wet spots all over the place because my parents find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.