• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I love diapies!

SheenaLuvs

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hi 👋 I love being diapered 24/7 💗 it's so comfy womfy and I like being warm and cozy and feeling safe. ☺️ 🧷🍼🤗

Reactions: warmfeeling, DBear256, Seabear and 1 other person

Diapersntights

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the right place!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
SheenaLuvs said:
Hi 👋 I love being diapered 24/7 💗 it's so comfy womfy and I like being warm and cozy and feeling safe. ☺️ 🧷🍼🤗
Hello and welcome

DBear256

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Welcome!

Karoq

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Welcome too. I too love the secure feeling I have when wearing and using my nappies (UK member) . I genuinely need them as have always been wet at night. As a child and as a teen I was never reliably dry but following spinal injury and surgery in my early 40’s I’ve never had a dry night in last 15 or so years. I also have overactive bladder and struggle to hold on during the day if I can’t get to toilet very quickly, so when on public transport, long drives, flights, at outdoor events etc I make sure I have a nappy on. I hated this for years but now I accept it and feel at ease with it. Deep down I always liked wearing nappies and plastic pants and I find it secretly naughty if that makes sense. I think I’ve always had a nappy / diaper fetish but felt very awkward and confused by this for many years. It got in the way of my first marriage too. Now though, at 60, I am happily remarried to a lady who accepts me wearing. I have found myself more emotionally stable and my repressed little side is coming out. I love being cuddled closely or her running her hands through my hair. She plays with my boy bits through my nappy, whether dry or wet, and she loves me sucking on her boobs (which I love too). I also sometimes suck my thumb in my sleep and always have done.

A bit of me secretly would like to be babied but I still struggle to open up to that for fear of being misunderstood and blowing a good marriage, so for now I will enjoy the intimacy and comfort I get from both nappies and my wife without being too greedy. I change myself although she did help me a few times when I was bedbound for a couple of days after ankle injury and I’ve also had nurses in hospital change my nappies but at that point I was in bed following major surgery and it felt very functional.

Reactions: warmfeeling

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome 😊
Enjoy the site!