I love diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Love love. Diapers. Heart them. Wish I had thousands of them. So relaxing. So cute. So great. I want to wear them all the time. Wish my drawers were full of them. All kinds. They're adorable.
Anyone else here like diapers?

Reactions: freedom69
bit a moot post given the nature of this site...

Talk about pitching a softball question to the audience! Still, I feel like I don't really like them. I used to have a love/hate relationship with diapers because I wanted them but felt they were destroying my life and making me a freak. I got over that part of the negative but now our relationship is like some strange chemical attraction that you have with someone with whom you share nothing in common. We don't like the same hobbies or feel the same about politics or economics but we have an inexplicable attraction and a steamy relationship.

With all that, I don't really feel like I like diapers much. Any practical benefits are vastly outweighed for me by the negative ones. They bunch up, have risk of leakage, require more forward planning, and are potentially embarassing. I've made my peace with it all and I've done some great things because of diapers, so I wouldn't trade it all. Still, I think it's love but not like.

Kinda loves diapers.

(couldn't resist)

kinda said:
Love love. Diapers. Heart them. Wish I had thousands of them. So relaxing. So cute. So great. I want to wear them all the time. Wish my drawers were full of them. All kinds. They're adorable.
Anyone else here like diapers?
I have to wear nappies as I am incontinent but do love wearing them now.

No hate just love.

Well, you're certainly in the right place.

Who doesn't? :)

Lol, the news and this site.

Gotta share my love I suppose

Diapers and I.. it's complicated.

But mostly positive.

I wonder how the OP really feels about diapers?.

Trevor said:
Talk about pitching a softball question to the audience! Still, I feel like I don't really like them. I used to have a love/hate relationship with diapers because I wanted them but felt they were destroying my life and making me a freak. I got over that part of the negative but now our relationship is like some strange chemical attraction that you have with someone with whom you share nothing in common. We don't like the same hobbies or feel the same about politics or economics but we have an inexplicable attraction and a steamy relationship.

With all that, I don't really feel like I like diapers much. Any practical benefits are vastly outweighed for me by the negative ones. They bunch up, have risk of leakage, require more forward planning, and are potentially embarassing. I've made my peace with it all and I've done some great things because of diapers, so I wouldn't trade it all. Still, I think it's love but not like.

I very much agree with you Trevor! I feel the same! I have gone through those same feelings. You and dogboy write excellent and your posts/responses are always meaningful and informative.

... and next in the news, water is wet! ;)

Diapers are my life and will one day be my wife.

(kidding)

Im getting to a point where i want to wear them wherever i go!

Love them. Diapers are fun

I love wearing diapers because their comfortable, and it makes me feel relaxed. They are fun.

if you like diapers so much, why dont you join an online community deticated to them and then post about how much you like them. i am going to have to ban you for making unrelated posts. Just kidding. welcome to adisc where pretty much everyone likes diapers to some extent.

babyjohn3 said:
if you like diapers so much, why dont you join an online community deticated to them and then post about how much you like them. I am going to have to ban you for making unrelated posts. Just kidding. Welcome to adisc where pretty much everyone likes diapers to some extent.

lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back