• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I love diapers

Bobgibbs

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
I've enjoyed wearing diapers from a very young age I guess you could say I'm an ABDL Wearing diapers like worn then most of my life now that I am divorced when I'm not working I'm wearing diapers and I enjoy it and I'm hoping to meet others in my area maybe that wear diapers let me know this is my 1st appointment

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
One of my diapers

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_154933_594.jpg
    IMG_20230101_154933_594.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Welcome

Welcome to adisc what country are you from there’s plenty of member from around the world!

Bobgibbs said:
One of my diapers
These two are my favorite diapers💕 Screenshot_20230203_001936_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20230203_001952_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome on here, this is a great place to meet new people and learn many new things.

Welcome to the group. What make is your diaper (nappy to me - I’m in uk). I like cloth more than disposables
Bobgibbs said:
I've enjoyed wearing diapers from a very young age I guess you could say I'm an ABDL Wearing diapers like worn then most of my life now that I am divorced when I'm not working I'm wearing diapers and I enjoy it and I'm hoping to meet others in my area maybe that wear diapers let me know this is my 1st appointment

Bobgibbs said:
Hello and welcome

Back