• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I Love Diaper Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slannen20

Est. Contributor
As the title suggests, i love diaper pics, my question is would you prefer a few diaper pics, a diaper vid or a story?

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I'd prefer a proper introduction.

Tell us about yourself, what do you like doing outside of diapers? What sort of music/movies do you like? What sports do you enjoy?. Share with us, we don't bite :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
you won't find what you're looking for here! This is a community, not a picture exchange, or a fap club. So either introduce yourself properly, or go looking elsewhere!

B

Butterfly Mage

If all you're interested in is diaper pics, then D--ker (not ADISC) is the site for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyWolf1994sv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hey dont say the "D" word here !!
and yeah you should tell us something about yourself

slannen20

Est. Contributor
OH MY GOD, SORRY!
I just had no ide what to write.
How about..............
I am an Aussie and proud of it.
I love to argue even if the argument doesn't actually matter in the slightest to me.
I am quite shy when meeting new people but once i get to know them i really open up.
I like History, in fact i want to become a history teacher.

Is that ennough or should i go on?

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
If you're looking for pictures, go elsewhere...you won't be finding any here! This site is accessible for minors, so don't bother!

And now go and post a PROPER introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.