i lost my virginity to a prostitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Were you in that much of a hurry to lose your virginity? I don't understand why you would want to...I mean, if it's some race to lose your virginity as a teen, you gotta ask yourself what sounds better....

* Losing your virginity to some prostitute who you'll never see again and will never remember as fondly as with someone you were intimate with...

* OR *

* Saving yourself for when the time is right (and no, being horny does not mean the time is right....that's why we have right hands :p)

But I gotta say, it's Andrew's choice to do this, and even though I think most of use think it was the wrong one, he shouldn't really be neg repped for it. This is the mature topics forum. Threads like this are what this section is for.

Best advice I could give...get tested and then just continue on with your life. It'll be one of those stories you or your brother tell when you're old (and enough time has passed to be able to laugh about it :D)

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Not for me thanks, when i have had sex i dont just have sex i make "Love" and i dont think i could just "Have sex" i personally dont see the point.
I agree...sort of. I just get creeped out by people I don't really know. One of my many, many unpleasant personality quirks. But for that reason, I would be terrified at not knowing my sexual partner, even if she were a pro.

Y

Yumi

Btw, Gum is legal in Singapore for therapeutic purposes. It can be brought, but not sold there. They don't want you spitting it on the streets or anything...

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
ah, well......there's no point in crying over spilt milk. but a visit to a STD clinic is advised (even if you did 'bag up').

[on edit] btw, i think you've 'beaten around the head' enough by others for me to make any further comment. you've got the rest of your life to 'make of it what you will'.

Role
Diaper Lover
Losing your virginity to some prostitute who you'll never see again and will never remember as fondly as with someone you were intimate with...
THIS! Is my FUTURE!

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
basically me and my friends were out, and since it was my last night out in singapore they were like "dude were getting you laid"
I don't know how many times people say that or say "I can get you a girlfriend." to me and still failed!.. Or just they never tried.

I only got laid once without any their help.

Just remember to use a rubber johnny. Especially bangin' a hore.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I do incredibly stupid things when I'm drunk. Granted I've never done anything of this magnitude, but now I only drink when I'm with a friend who I know I can trust to stop me before I get to my tipping point.

Role
Private
Well, I'm certainly not going to judge you for what you've done andrew-free. It's in the past now, what's done is done and I guess all you have left is to just deal with it.

I think at some stage we've all gone off the path of reality and into the grey-area of impaired judgement. I personally think that's only natural and is a part of life. I'm not going to condone what you did, but on the other hand, I'm not going to be critical about it either. For people to come in here and say that it's wrong, awful or disgusting must either be lying, or is a hypocrite! Reflect upon your own life and I'm sure you all could dig up a moment that you regret, or wished you had done differently, not necessarily under impaired judgement or the effects of mind/body-altering substances.

With that said, I just hope you are mentally prepared to deal with the consequence of your actions. From the looks of things, you were pressured into it by your friends, and that can impact you in the sense of being emotionally and psychologically prepared for sex. No one should be pressured or forced into a sexual situation and no one should be chastised for wanting to "save it" for a special occasion, or more appropriate moment, or until they are ready. Sex should happen when both parties are ready for the impact of it. Even under the effect of alcohol, I think you can still make rational decisions - it all depends on how responsible you are and how much control you wish to relinquish. But with that, it does make you more susceptible to ideas that you normally wouldn't consider.

But I guess you can disregard all that if you so wish. If you felt you've done no wrong or that you were ready for it, then more power to you, I suppose. But in the future, I'd urge you to reconsider decisions you make of this nature. There's a lot of bad STI's going around that can ruin your sex life or life in general. Is making a drunken choice really worth a lifetime of despair? That's the risk you will be taking.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Nice man, hope you had fun. There are several "houses of ill repute" in my area. I have never visited one..yet.

E

Error404

Also sex is not as hard as driving a car. You can always read about positions and everything else online. I know there's a difference between reading and doing but in this case your not behind a big hunk of metal going at 60 MPH.
Depends if you have a robotic strap-on or not.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Dont know why everybody has to jump down his throat. If you had some extra money, and you had never been laid before, and you were drunk enough....come on.

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
Everyone should have a good time, i honestly dont think its that big of a deal, especially since you were drunk.

you may want to get checked though =.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'm more concerned about why you did it with a prostitute, "want[ing] to lose [your] virginity before [your] 18th birthday".

I find it weird how we (society) kind of obsess over little milestones, and create this concept of virginity...
I don't think that one should save their virginity for the 'right person' or anything like that, but I think that sex should just happen when it happens. I think it's a bit of shame how boys are pressured into having sex ASAP.
I'm not having a dig, if you want to have sex with a prostitute, then that's fine, I just think that you shouldn't have to feel the need to prove something.

On the topic of making prostitution legal... Well people have said that if the people want to sell their bodies for sex, and people want to buy sex, then it should be allowed. I agree with that, but I really don't think that's really the case though. I think that a lot of prostitutes are almost forced into the job.
Around where I live, all the prostitutes are drug addicts, and do what they do because of the need for more drugs. Clearly this isn't okay...
I think that until the problem of drugs is sorted out (and any other prostitution problems, like emigrant women brought here and forced into prostitution), it should stay illegal.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I stayed out of the slightly hysterical reaction at first because, meh, it's not my place to judge. But on the topic of legalisation:

Charlie F said:
I think that a lot of prostitutes are almost forced into the job.
Around where I live, all the prostitutes are drug addicts, and do what they do because of the need for more drugs. Clearly this isn't okay...
I think that until the problem of drugs is sorted out (and any other prostitution problems, like emigrant women brought here and forced into prostitution), it should stay illegal.
I actually think there is rather a strong case for legalisation in there. If it's legal, it's regulated and taxed - you can have mandatory drug screening and health check-ups, processing tax should help to screen out illegal immigrants, forced labour, trafficking so on. It obviously wouldn't solve all the problems and there would undoubtedly remain a large unsavory element involved in prostitution. Realistically though, the drug problem isn't going to be solved and prostitution isn't going to go away so anything that can be done to improve conditions should be done.

I think that a combination of the libertarian concern of letting people do as they please with themselves and the pragmatic benefits an above board industry bring make legalisation a sensible course. The only problem is that it isn't politically expedient - to bring it into law would alienate a lot of pressure groups, core voters and newspapers and there is no great clamour for it or much to be gained on a partisan level - so we're unlikely to see it happen.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I actually think there is rather a strong case for legalisation in there. If it's legal, it's regulated and taxed - you can have mandatory drug screening and health check-ups, processing tax should help to screen out illegal immigrants, forced labour, trafficking so on.
But that's the point, if people are prostitutes because they are drug addicts, and if it was made legal and these regulations were made to disallow drug addicted prostitutes, then my fear would be that the drug addicts would continue to be prostitutes, but illegally (against the new laws, not following the regulations).
And I think this would make things worse, because the penalties for being an illegal prostitute would be worse than they are now. It wouldn't just be prostitution, it would be like making an illegal 'business', they would have to be punishments for not following the new regulation.
And I think that these people need help, rather than punishment.

There has been some call for making prostitution legal, but hiring prostitutes illegal. So that prostitutes aren't needlessly prosecuted...

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't know, very often the drug addiction is connected to the prostitution - their pimp might also be their dealer, for example, or just the more general involvement with people in a criminal world can lead to getting hold of hard drugs. I think taking the women out of crime over time and offering help with addictions as part of that process would do a lot to ease their dependence. I wouldn't expect that the self same women who are in these predicaments right now would be clean overnight but, in the long term, I think the cultural shift would definitely help and we would see fewer prostitutes being embroiled in such poor conditions as we do now.

The way the law would work would presumably be a leagalisation of brothels so I wouldn't see a need to harshen the penalties on individually practicing prostitutes, rather the focus would be on cutting out the organised gangs which is the crucial part, and offering a better situation, which will hopefully be where most of the girls would eventually end up. Besides, removing the option to support a drug habit and removing, at least in part, access in the everyday workplace can only be, in terms of utility, a good move over time.

It wouldn't solve everything and it wouldn't necessarily be an easy process but something needs to be done to address the problem and there is no way that you can hope to get drugs out of the picture before you act because, realistically, that's just not going to happen.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Not all prostitutes are drug addicts, though. What you're probably thinking about are those run-down disgusting looking women hanging out at street corners (or in the case of my city, the harbor district).
I figure the illegal immigrant prostitutes mostly work in some sort of organized environment (private apartments or something), as the people who control the illegal business wouldn't let the girls run around free (because they'd just run off). They won't have flashing neon signs on their door, however!
And last but not least, there are those that simply consider it a business - a way of making money. I've read more than once that, ever since German universities started charging tuition two years ago, more and more female students get into the business of prostitution to finance their studies. They certainly aren't drug addicts. And I doubt that the majority of prostitutes working in a red light districts in some sort of "official" club are illegal immigrants either. I mean the clubs are always there - it'd be easy for the immigration police to bust in and check for illegal immigrants.
So at the end of the day, andrew probably chose the 'best' venue for hiring a prostitute, considering the circumstances.

Oh, by the way: I think prostitution is pretty much legal here, they only thing prostitutes can't do is suing their "clients" for the money. That passage is still in the books, so I figure the business is pre-payment only! :D

Peachy

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Peachy said:
Oh, by the way: I think prostitution is pretty much legal here, they only thing prostitutes can't do is suing their "clients" for the money. That passage is still in the books, so I figure the business is pre-payment only! :D
Yeah, tell me about it. I stayed at a hostel in Hamburg with a few mates a couple of years ago and, as you probably know, that fine city proudly boasts the largest red light district in Europe - which our hostel just happened to a stone's throw away from. Didn't get up to anything and we didn't know that when we booked it (honest) but it was hard to avoid seeing one or two things you wouldn't find on an English high street.

Prostitution itself isn't actually formally illegal in the UK either though. It's just that running brothels and a lot of the practices associated with it - solicitation, pimping, kerb crawling and so on - are.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
i don't agree with anything about prostitution. i think it's a terrible indignity on the individuals and society.
i wonder if the users of prostitutes ever contemplated spending their monies on preventing the kinds of childhoods which lead to persons resorting to selling their bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.