I like to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kylie

DRAW!
:)
so, I draw portaits, for those of you who are unaware, people's faces xD
I used to draw everything, but now I tyhink portraits is what I do.
it's what I'm good at..
so, who else is into art?
to be honest, it's all I do :)
okay, so I lie, but I do it enough

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i've always wanted to draw, but i've never been any good at it. i'm even taking a drawing class in high school, but it's not helping at all. but i am good at one form of art. I carve wood into cool things. i'm on swords right now and i'm working on a really cool one. the handle is a dragon head with the horn covering your fingers, and the sword is comming out if it's mouth. then there's fire twirling around the blade. it's really hard, but it's going to be so cool when it's finished.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can draw somewhat...I'm getting a tablet for xmas, so I can draw some on the computer better than with a mouse n.n

I

InnocenceAlone

I can draw too ^^ I absolutly love it. I draw real people, still life, and anime.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I, personally am into animation, I used to be a wiz at flash. but now I moreso act and write than animate, which is still an artform.

K

Kylie

I mean draw with a pencil and paper, I dont mean computer stuff...
traditional art if you will...

K

Kylie

I do that too :3
that's sick, I should figure out how to put my work on the computer, somehow the scanner doesnt put it in the right format or some shit..I'm so computerly moronic...if that even makes sense xD
I dunno, everytime I try to put my work on a website from the scanner, it wont let me :/
I'm in love with my work...
I just love it :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have some comics I've made...I think I'll remake them on the computer when I get my tablet :D

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I liked to draw when I was younger, but never took any formal classes or anything. I found some of my stuff a few years ago, and it wasn't too bad. Later in life I found I had a talent for ad campaign creation, which I did for a little while before becoming a nurse.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I am good at looking at something and being able to draw it and if I think of something to draw I can draw it but if you tell me to draw something as simple as a flower I can't do it. :p

K

Kylie

I am good at looking at something and being able to draw it and if I think of something to draw I can draw it but if you tell me to draw something as simple as a flower I can't do it. :p
well, most people have that problem :)
I can draw anything, anything I put my mind to, but I'm a bitof a perfectionist, so when it comes to my works, I spend copius amounts of time and use mega amounts of detail...so a portrait for me can take anywhere between 8 hours and 15 hours...
maybe more, I'm gonna draw Angelina Jolie soon, she's my absolute favourite actress, I love her work, she inspires me, but she's so odd to draw, gosh, she's so beautiful!
but yeah, that's enough of my rant xP

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I'm way into anime :3
See my signature? I drew it ^__^

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I draw

Please note though I had to do the chalk one in the top right corner in 10 min to get my points on it.

I'm currently in art II at my school and I've done almost every median one can do on paper.

My best is Realism.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I like to draw too...I really don't have a favorite thing to draw so basically I draw from everything to anything.

Role
Private
DRAW!
:)
so, I draw portaits, for those of you who are unaware, people's faces xD
I used to draw everything, but now I tyhink portraits is what I do.
it's what I'm good at..
so, who else is into art?
to be honest, it's all I do :)
okay, so I lie, but I do it enough
Animate me, please? :cool:

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Oh, shit, I love art. I'm gonna go to art school once, you know, I finish the rest of school.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I always enjoyed art at school, but I was terrible at it. :D

I can't draw well at all, but doodling is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.