I Like Cute Pink Diapers But I Am Not A Sissy

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I find is kind of odd ... I like diapers with cute, often times pink, prints on them, but I do not associate myself with being Sissy in any other way.

My favorite is ABU 2 tab BunnyHopps, which I love to wear. My nighttime diaper is Tykable Unicorns .

Reactions: PonderStibbons, Kayleigh, Lumos and 12 others
I too have this secret desire for pinkish diapers, but obviously never indulged.
This is because when I was about 5 or 6 (just 1 - 2 years out of diapers) my niece was still in them and back then they were pink. I think it stuck to me because I was jealous of her still being in diapers.

Reactions: BigBlueBear, BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82 and 2 others
winterheart01 said:
This is because when I was about 5 or 6 (just 1 - 2 years out of diapers) my niece was still in them and back then they were pink. I think it stuck to me because I was jealous of her still being in diapers.
That may be the reason I like pink diapers as well ... my DL side came out the same time my sister was born. I remember at the age of 4 or 5 stealing her diapers a lot.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
KitsuneFox said:
I find it kind of odd ... I like diapers with cute, often times pink, prints on them, but I do not associate myself with being Sissy.

My favorite is ABU 2 tab BunnyHopps, which I love to wear. My nighttime diaper is Tykable Unicorns .
I completely agree with you about Bunny Hops and Unicorn. My most regular nappies.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's ok, you don't need to justify your interests for anyone. Nor do you have to be a sissy to like feminine designs. ABU BunnyHops and Tykables unicorns are totally adorable!

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn, Deleted member 51008, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
I was thinking of how pink is still thought to be a feminine colour.
It wasn't. Here:-"
In the 1920s, some groups had been describing pink as a masculine color, an equivalent of the red that was considered to be for men, but lighter for boys. But stores nonetheless found that people were increasingly choosing to buy pink for girls, and blue for boys, until this became an accepted norm in the 1940s."
And Again:
The reason is that pink, being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl.” Additionally, a 1927 issue of Time noted that large-scale department stores in Boston, Chicago, and New York suggested pink for boys.

Reactions: Straycatz and chrischrischris
I have the same feeling. I think maybe girl diapers look more baby like.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The truth is that I use pink like any other color and in diapers such as t-shirts or sweatshirts.

I do not consider the colors neither masculine nor feminine, they are only colors, it makes no sense to tie them to something in particular, it is like those who give meaning to flowers, they are just damn flowers, they do not mean anything ... doing only that does not logic for me.

Back on topic, use what you want, nobody cares enough, and if someone cares, they will criticize you whatever you do.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyZinga
In not a sissy and wear pink diapers all the time.

Hey I commented on one of your status or post and u never replyed l. Have u ever lived in idaho? If u did or do I'm pretty sure from your user we use to know each other

Reactions: Midwest82 and BabyZinga
No big deal. Do not consider myself a sissy either but given the choice between pink and blue diapers..... I will take pink all day!

• Love
Reactions: Myblueballoon
BabyZinga said:
No big deal. Do not consider myself a sissy either but given the choice between pink and blue diapers..... I will take pink all day!
Say it for the people in the back

Reactions: katierichards7777, perlFerret and BabyZinga
About 30 years ago, I had a babysitter who wanted to buy me a pink onesie from an AB clothing seller on the east coast. I told her I wouldn't wear it, and that made her very upset. "I change diapers every weekend," she told me, "and you won't wear something little-girlish for me?" I wish now that I had relented, but I didn't.

Today I own a pink Snap-EZ pocket diaper, but that's as close as I've ever gotten. I wear pink "as an adult" quite often ... Polo shirts, dress shirts, etc., but I've never had any other pink clothing. I think it's an age thing; I'm getting on in years and I no longer have the strong masculine objection to the color that I had decades before.

My babysitter passed away in 2007, and I miss her even now. I'm sure she'd have enjoyed me in a pink onesie.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
I have the same feeling. I think maybe girl diapers look more baby like.
:) Yes. But nobody has catered for the boys by bringing out a 'Rugged Nappy'

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Midwest82
Same here.. not a sissy, but I love Dotty the Pony nappies, and pink clothes in general.

Reactions: BabyZinga and Midwest82
Nothing wrong with liking pink stuff and be or not be a Sissy.
I myself had tried bunny Hopps, because i found that they look really nice
and soft, and i think im pretty "straight" as far as i can tell.

I say do what u like and don't let others build walls that capture you.
Like whatever u like, be whatever you want : )

Reactions: BigBlueBear, Deleted member 51008, BabyZinga and 1 other person
I have not tried any that are pink yet. They are all on my list of ones to try out at some point. I don't think liking a particular color in of itself would define anyone as sissy. I think there is a lot more that goes into it.

Reactions: BigBlueBear, Deleted member 51008, BabyZinga and 1 other person
Liking pink things is normal, pink is a great colour! Certainly doesn't mean you have to be a sissy, or a girl for that matter.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, BigBlueBear and Midwest82
I'm not specifically attracted to pink, but I do like my diapers to fit "what a diaper should look like", and a lot of the pink ones just look right, so I'm OK with them. I've always been a fan of DC Amor's pink kitten diapers (though their very original "anime" front panel theme was terrible!)
I tried Rearz's princess and those were a bit too sissy for my taste. I recently got a sample of NorthShore's pink megamax and those are OK too, a nice alternative to their all-white. (but I don't care for their dark blue, the black I think looks terrible for a diaper, and I'm still on the fence with their tie-dye) I think I'll stick with white with the occasional pink megamax.

Oh, the tykables unicorns look good too though I wish they weren't velcro. :p

NekoDL said:
The truth is that I use pink like any other color and in diapers such as t-shirts or sweatshirts.

I do not consider the colors neither masculine nor feminine, they are only colors, it makes no sense to tie them to something in particular, it is like those who give meaning to flowers, they are just damn flowers, they do not mean anything ... doing only that does not logic for me.

Back on topic, use what you want, nobody cares enough, and if someone cares, they will criticize you whatever you do.
What a sane way to look at colours.

KitsuneFox said:
I find is kind of odd ... I like diapers with cute, often times pink, prints on them, but I do not associate myself with being Sissy in any other way.

Well, count me in too!!

A few years ago I wouldn't be caught dead in a pink diaper, but I just placed an order for more diapers and I added in Rearz Lil Bella and Tykables Unicorn.

After 3 years of 'boys diapers' I am looking forward to some new colours to choose from! Pink and Lavender are nice!

Back