I like, but then I also dont like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok, this is a little wierd (for me at least). I have never been into furry or babyfur stuff before. but now I really knid of like it and thinks it is interesting. ok, but this is were I think it is weird. I like babyfur art work and I like talking about babyfur stuff, but I am not interested in roleplaying as a babyfur (I like role playing as a baby/toddler).

Is it wierd that I like the art and talking about it, but dont want to role play as one?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
It's not really very weird. I would guess that it means you're not a furry though.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I dont know if I am one or not. Do you have to like role playing as a furry to be one?

because I like furry stuff, and I like furry pic's

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I dont know if I am one or not. Do you have to like role playing as a furry to be one?

because I like furry stuff, and I like furry pic's
You don't have to like RP'ing as a furry to be one. Heck, I don't even role play as a baby or toddler, and yet, I'm a TB/DL.

I also like furry art. Mostly babyfur, but some regular furry too. You are whatever you think you are, just remember that. If you think you're a furry, then there you go. You've just completed that decision. Even though I like art, I don't really consider myself to be a fur. I just don't find appeal in anything else other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.