I Like Boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Women are like Mac users, they never shut up about how great they are.. *hopes he doesn't get flamed*
Women are also like Macs...running on a different operating system totally incompatible with the operating system used by males. The only thing that fits is the connecting cable :D

Oh, and the statement "they never shut up about how great they are" is too long. It'd be sufficient to say "they never shut up". Period. It's scientificly proven that women talk about twice the amount of words as men. :p

Peachy

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Lmao Peachy Soo TRUE! I can barley get Kay to Shush! then she gets all powerful like and says " You can't tell me to shut up, I can talk if I want" No respect T-T
Honestly I wouldn't be with Kay so far if it wasn't for many of her Qualities I actually can't live without, many of which, Others don't see :/
[Edit] Have You ever had a girl who was mad at you for something, Or you get into an argument.. and they Just Keep RAMBLING on?
You say something and they Ignore what you said and Continue on Like you sat there and said Nothing
Thats what I tend to get from Kay T-T...

Sometimes I hate the fact that I am BI
I have soo many gay babyfur friends who respect me soo much and then I turn around and something happens to cause me and Kay to get into an argument

It Hurts.. It really does.. How can somebody.. who Won't Stop Saying They Love You.. Be So disrespectful? Like they don't care about what you wanna do.. its as long as shes satisfied she won't bother you.. I mean I can be a tough Guy but Tend not to ALOT and Even tho yes I am a Babyfur, I tend to Feel soo Small against her in Decisions

BTW I Found out that I was actually BI after I Broke up with my Ex GF and remembered how I enjoyed experimenting with certain "Sexual" situations With My stepbro..Before He was my Stepbro :p
And what made me remember was some of My Friends whom actually broght out that side in me
which Today Worries Kay To Death that I'll leave her For Some Cute Babyfur Guy...

Wow.. Soo Yeah I had to get that off my chest.. this is actually.. ironically an issue thats been bothering me for a while so I had to get it out.. and it kinda pertained to this thread

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
[Edit] Have You ever had a girl who was mad at you for something, Or you get into an argument.. and they Just Keep RAMBLING on?
You say something and they Ignore what you said and Continue on Like you sat there and said Nothing
Thats what I tend to get from Kay T-T...
You can always try to use that in your favor. Just let her ramble on and on, and try to nod or say "yes" or "I agree" in places where you think it may fit, and make sure you store some vital points she makes. You can forget about the rest she says. So when she thinks you're not listening you can repeat the most important points. In the end she may tell you you're a good listener. :p
Unfortunately, most men just shut off their brain and let all the rambling go in one ear and out the other.

Peachy

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, I'm quite the same when it comes to the "I like boys" bit...

(I'm not trying to make much of a generalization with this one)

Women are like Mac users, they never shut up about how great they are.. *hopes he doesn't get flamed*

I think they are more like windows fanbois who never shut up about how macs suck...

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
*likes foxes :)*

And how come wherever I search for raccoon pics kangaroos show up??
Raccoon dogs, red pandas, kinkajous, coatimundis, even giant pandas I can see but Kangaflippingroos?

Status
Not open for further replies.