I Like Boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

I have just notice many sexual references going on with the boy and girl combination and I just wanted to break through...I mean boys should not like girls...I made a Bible and my God forbids it....he clearly states "Though shall only like cute boys!" and I for one will not disobey my god...Sure some girls can be cute and even I think Lucy Lu is the hottest thing and I'd do her any day...but there's just something about a nice cute guy wearing a sailor suit and cleaning my pool while lifting weights that just gets me...

Well that was my little tidbit, hope you enjoyed yourselves :D

FullMetal

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
"Do you have a response?"
-"Yes. Uhhh...what?"

The turtle from the Comcast commercial is right! What did you say?!!?!?!?!!?!? I think you said you was gay for a stud in a sailor costume? Well DUH! Who isn't? :p

And yes--its OK to be gay, nothing wrong with it...Its going to be awkward when you say thats not what you meant.

~gwizzy~

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm about to take this on a round-trip to Babelfish. It'll make more sense to me, I think.

But do carry on.

F

FullMetal

Heh, this was just a general statment because all of the boys here were talking about how they liked girls...and I wanted to get in on it....but I dont like girls so I felt left out hehe :D

FullMetal

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
but there's just something about a nice cute guy wearing a sailor suit and cleaning my pool while lifting weights that just gets me...
If I was straight, I'd go gay for a real man's man. you know, the type who could open up beer bottles with every part of their body, including eye sockets.

Now that's what I call manly.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like boys too :D n buttsecks!

girls are just... just... eeek

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
why do you think your a minority? i bet lots of us here like the boys as you do!

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
*giggles at all the odd out bursts and comments above* hehe, I dare say myself that I am in a Very Close Relationship With my GF ( whom is AB BTW) But sometime ago I learned
that a cute boy is a likable factor as well ^.^ as long as hes a babyfur :eek:
Hehe I have my preferences too..

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
why do you think your a minority? i bet lots of us here like the boys as you do!
No kidding! If anything, those horrible, marriage-ruining straights are in the minority here. :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i don't like boys, but i don't like girls either. wouldn't that be legal in your bibal fullmetal?

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Just to be different, I'll say it like Peter Steele did:

...I LIKE GOILS! :p

Nah, on a more serious note, I'm pretty much asexual so I would bet that my voice don't count in this vote, for either side.

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
well. hmmm. ive not had an actual chance to see what id like or not, but i think that i might like some 'manly company' now and then, but i can talk to ladies more easily sometimes, they seem less threatening,probably because im not really as attracted to them. well, a little bit, i guess, cuz i find my self looking at booty now and then, but meh, who doesnt?

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No kidding! If anything, those horrible, marriage-ruining straights are in the minority here. :p
Oh yes, that makes so much sense!

Because I'll be frank, being straight at only 16 I've ruined several dozens of marriages already! I'm just practicing for when I'm an adult, my marriage-ruining tendencies will have to put out 10 fold by then!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.