I laugh at your silly fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've told people numerous times that Ryanair will soon think of charging people for toilet use, after they've introduced charing people for (in consecutive order):
- using payment methods to pay
- priority boarding
- airport check in
- bags

So it's only logical to charge for using toilets.

WHenever I fly with them, they play that stupid jingle advertising their scratch cards game: "Be a millionaire with Ryanair". Once they introduce pay toilets, the jingle will be followed by another: "Don't stink up the air on Ryanair! For only 1 pound (1.10 EUR) you can use one of our inflight bathrooms!"

Peachy

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Charging people toilet fees? Ridiculous.

Charging people to change their diapers for them? I would say that one would be reasonable. :p If someone were to change my diaper for me, I would say it's worth a fee...or at least a tip. :p

Role
Private
I'll piss the seat.
That's pretty much where I stand when things like this are done. Wouldn't piss on the crew, as they're not directly involved, but it'd be interesting to see how they react to being handed a cup-o-me after I piss in the cup after hiding under a blanket (also not free, I suppose).

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This will cause more and more people flying on Ryanair to fly with diapers on. There will be no need for them to use the lavatory while on board the plane then. I know if I were scheduled to fly with them that is what I would do. And also make sure I was emptied out before boarding too.

Role
Other
I've been watching the news morning, and they did a story on it. Several of the guests since then, apparently also watched the story. I haven't seen more people talk about adult diapers in a long time. Of course at 1 pound, an adult diaper is cheaper even for a top quality one.

Hmmmm, I wonder if I could get the adult diaper concession at the Ryanair terminal.

Role
Other
This is such a non-story...the spokesperson for the airline says that this is NOT in the foreseeable future. It was more like an off-the-cuff suggestion...it was voted down at the latest meeting.

Role
Private
This is such a non-story...the spokesperson for the airline says that this is NOT in the foreseeable future. It was more like an off-the-cuff suggestion...it was voted down at the latest meeting.
The fact that the controlling board has such a suggestion does not bode well for the general public flying their airline.

/me waits for the "let's skip maintnance" cost-saving suggestion next...

Role
Other
Well, ryanair is the uber discount company...so you should actually EXPECT this sort of issue to at least be raised. Good for them for dismissing it though. You can only go so far. They look to push as much discretionary cost as possible on a voluntary basis to customers so that those who don't use the service (like having checked bagage) can save. It's a great idea.

But, I think bathrooms probably go a little too far.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I piss in the cup after hiding under a blanket (also not free, I suppose).
Remember: You must bring your own cup, and blankets? Good luck finding one of those. I'm pretty sure though that charing for using the bathroom would most likely result in seeing a few people pissing in a cup during the flight.

This will cause more and more people flying on Ryanair to fly with diapers on.
In turn, the airport tax would go up as the destination airports will have to deal with a load of diapers to be disposed of, when people take them off in the airport bathroom right after the flight.

This is such a non-story...the spokesperson for the airline says that this is NOT in the foreseeable future.
Well, the fact that O'Leary announced those things while wearing some sort of leather gear that made him look like an airline seat gave me doubts. But with Ryanair, nothing is impossible.

And next time I fly with them, I may as well bring a pack of diapers to the airport and sell them a 1 EUR a piece...still cheaper than the 1.10 EUR for the bathroom. And at a small extra fee, I may as well help with putting them on! :D

Peachy

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Its kinda funny acually =D
i wonder what would happen if someone said they had to pee and didnt have a pound...

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
In turn, the airport tax would go up as the destination airports will have to deal with a load of diapers to be disposed of, when people take them off in the airport bathroom right after the flight
You have no idea the kick I would get out of seeing a trashcan full of adult diapers in a destination airport. Let them charge.

Good that they said no though.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It kinda makes sense. I mean, many public toilets in Europe already are pay as you go. Personally, I'm still mad about the 1.50 Euro they charged me in Hannover.

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nothing surprises me with Michael O'Leary anymore! :p

However, if it means I continue to get my 2p return total cost flights then please please install them!

I will however either hold it, or wear a nappy for the flight - Infact, the latter sounds the best to me.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Well, this is rather ridiculous.

And it reminds me of Urinetown, but on a plane...

Status
Not open for further replies.