I know this has been done to death, but hear me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Okay, here's the deal: in a few days, I'm planning to wear solidly for a week. This will be the first-- and most likely last-- time I do this. However, before I do so, I figured it would be a good idea to get some pointers from more experienced people here.

So what things would you suggest I do to keep things running as smoothly and safely as possible? Discretion isn't really an issue, so I don't have to worry about that.

Thanks for your help in advance, guys.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why is it your last time? I find it's more enjoyable when you don't make goals for wearing...

X

xdeadx

I think he means last time for 24/7. Well all I could really advise is to be sure to clean up quickly after the diaper is soiled. Wipes are a necessity.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think he means last time for 24/7. Well all I could really advise is to be sure to clean up quickly after the diaper is soiled. Wipes are a necessity.

I know that's what he asked...I wanted to know why it's his last time with 24/7

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wanted to know why it's his last time with 24/7
Because I can't think of any time after now that I'll be given an opportunity to. Come September, I'll probably be at university for three long years.

Role
Private
Don't forget to "air" yourself out for a couple of hours a day. Let your skin breathe some fresh air (ie. Without a diaper on) as to avoid smells and skin problems.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
who are you wearing around?
what diapers are you planning on using

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If your going to try to wear almost continuously, be sure to get some barrier cream, just coat all the very sensitive stuff, and anyplace the wet diaper will be touching like your ass cheeks, because they are going to become very sore if you don't use some cream.

It seems to stay with you pretty good after a few uses, it gets into the pours and protects your skin.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
who are you wearing around?
what diapers are you planning on using
Nobody. Nothing very 'heavy duty'. Really, I just want to get rid of all my stuff in the most fun way possible before leaving home.

If your going to try to wear almost continuously, be sure to get some barrier cream, just coat all the very sensitive stuff, and anyplace the wet diaper will be touching like your ass cheeks, because they are going to become very sore if you don't use some cream.

It seems to stay with you pretty good after a few uses, it gets into the pours and protects your skin.
Thank you for the suggestion. I believe I have something laying around that'll do just the trick.

Don't forget to "air" yourself out for a couple of hours a day. Let your skin breathe some fresh air (ie. Without a diaper on) as to avoid smells and skin problems.
Great idea, thanks. I'll be sure to do just that.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Only a week? Dont worry about losing controll of anything.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I believe the boys have contributed some good advice here. Pojo is definately on the money about not setting a goal for wearing 24/7... it makes it a lot easier to live with not having a set period in mind.

Also... remember this... be honest with yourself. You are going to enjoy most of it a lot... but there are going to be situations where you would rather not be in a diaper. If you want to be truthful to wearing 24/7 you will need to wear a diaper then too. B/c that is what being in diapers is really all about... taking the good with the bad.

And don't give up on your diapers just b/c you are going to the university. There will be more freedom and open-mindedness there than you think. For us older ones that is when we really got started with our diaper wearing anyways.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I'm having great fun. Thanks for the advice again, everyone!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've always been of a very peculiar mind when it comes to wearing 24/7. I will never do it, not because I don't think it wouldn't be enjoyable, but because I don't believe I have the right to enjoy it. There are people out there who will need to wear constantly for the rest of their lives, and their misery -- both social and physical -- should not be something that I can interpret into enjoyment or excitement.

Good luck on your wearing, Verscha ... but being that I'm someone who already rarely wears as it is (maybe once a week anymore, if that), I wouldn't be able to have any suggestions to add, because I wouldn't know how to do it! :D

E

Error404

Well, I'm having great fun. Thanks for the advice again, everyone!
So how's it actually working out for you? How you dealing with the messes and the wettings? Is it all working out to plan for you as you'd hoped?

Keep us updated, it'll help us all to have others experiences to go off of should we decide to do the same!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A pair or two of plastic pants might be a good idea too. They help in preventing those embarrassing leaks you can get in a disposable. I hope it all works out ok for you.:)

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks again for your advice and support, everyone.

So how's it actually working out for you? How you dealing with the messes and the wettings? Is it all working out to plan for you as you'd hoped?

Keep us updated, it'll help us all to have others experiences to go off of should we decide to do the same!
Things are going surprisingly well! The clean up is hardly the best thing in the worl, but it's not that bad, since I can just take a shower whenever I need to.

Overall, things have been going well.

andrew90

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I tried going 24/7 but after you stop getting horny it just doesnt work out...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've always been of a very peculiar mind when it comes to wearing 24/7. I will never do it, not because I don't think it wouldn't be enjoyable, but because I don't believe I have the right to enjoy it. There are people out there who will need to wear constantly for the rest of their lives, and their misery -- both social and physical -- should not be something that I can interpret into enjoyment or excitement.
From the IC people I've talked to on this board and elsewhere... being in diapers is not usually something that causes so much misery. Sure, they'd rather not be in them... but you learn to live with it (and maybe enjoy it) after a while.

I mean... if you are going to be in them for the rest of your life... why not make the best out of it and try to have a little fun? If being diapered is a constant downer for anyone their life is going to be pretty pathetic... and I believe that there is still a lot out there in the world to live for... whether you happen to wet/mess yourself or not.

Speaking from personal experience... wearing 24/7 is a fun and interesting thing to do... and it can be very challenging... especially to someone who has the choice to go without. You do find yourself in situations where you don't want to be diapered... but then you remember that there are people who don't have a choice... you keep the diaper on... and you deal with it just like they would.

If anything... wearing 24/7 thus far has taught me that there is more to the world than the sociological "norm" of using a toilet. Wetting/messing yourself is not the end of the world as a lot of folks would have us think. There are millions of people world wide who do it multiple times every day and can still lead a perfectly normal life. Dispite the negative connotations of adult diapers you find that people in general are typically very tolerant and understanding. If someone finds out and makes fun of you for it... they didn't deserve your friendship in the first place.

Think of it this way... we all start out in diapers when we are very young... the vast majority of us will end up in diapers again when we are very old... so why not just cut out the part in between and focus on other things? Is keeping your waste inside you until you can find an appropriate receptical really that important?

I'm sure we can all think of atleast one situation where we would have rather been in diapers than suffer through another minute of holding it... gods forbid you actually did have an accident.

I can name plenty of places where diapers are actually the logical and intelligent choice. Places where facilities either do not exist or are not reachable in an efficient manner. Concerts, movies, road-trips, camping, sporting events, trips by plane, boating/fishing, holiday shopping, and any place where the only facilities are porta-potties (yuck). People who are diapered are at a definate advantage in these situations.

Don't be so tough on yourself. Diapers exist... they are ment to be used...get out there and use 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.