"I Kissed a Girl, and I Liked It"

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperlover93

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I haven't heard this song yet.
Nor have I heard any "hit" song in quite some time. I live in my own little world, populated mostly by metal.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
...Can't a guy make out with 1...or 4...guys and NOT be gay? What's wrong with this world? Just 'cuz I make out with 6 guys at a time doesn't make me gay...I'm just curious XD

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Man thank god i'm good at isolating myself from pop culture. This song sounds awfully terrible. /me goes back to listening to his random screamo garbage

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I doubt it will be forgotten about... cause you here songs that are like 10 years old still being sung... even songs that are older than that are being sung. Also, it will probably end up either being a Weird Al parody or a song in a movie... or both...

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't want to read through 5 pages of responses, so I'll just ignore the original post. I don't like the message the song sends out, and it horrifies me to hear my 12 year old sister walk around the house singing about how she kissed a girl (and liked it) and about various lolly pops...

The amount of innuendo that gets by over the radio is ridiculous..."a skeet skeet skeet!"

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would personally love to hear a song about guys kissing. That's so damn hot.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
you WOULD say that...

whatever, i'll make one

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
you WOULD say that...

whatever, i'll make one
You need a kissing partner to make the song extra-realistic? I'll bust that shit up the way Joe "Throw Those Bricks" Flacco busts up touchdown throws.

Hoo boy! I'm looking hot today.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I am an independent radio snob, so I do not like the tune in question, or the artist. It's embarrassing to hear on the radio. I don't care if she's talking about skinning a potato...and liking it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Contraversies like this make me glad that all the music I listen to is 20 years old or older. All those songs ever talked about was sex and drugs. But at least they didn't come right out and say "I smoked a bowl and f'ed a bitch." like this modern stuff... you can be subtle about it and still get a point across.

I mean... what do y'all think Whitesnake's "Slide It In" or Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" were about?

Status
Not open for further replies.